I'm going to take 5mg of k2 mk4 twice a day for facial bones, is it enough for bones change?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
K2 is expensive i can't afford 15 mg every time

I'm taking less than 30 grams of fat (I'm taking it with peanut butter) Will is still absorb?
I think it should. In regards to vitamin D what I read is that "fat-soluble" is misunderstood and doesn't mean you actually need a lot of fat to absorb, it's more about the mechanism how it's done in body. Maybe it's true for vitamin K as well.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
@SkullDynamics @anoright @Gonthar I pinged yall becouse yall replied to my other thread with info yall know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
7 grams of fat each time are enough? sorry for asking twice i just need to be sure
Yes. Overall, fat isn't as demonic as it's portrayed (unless it's fried). Limiting fat makes sense in some conditions like pancreatitis, gastritis and gallbladder stones. However, for a healthy man, eating fat for breakfast is good for gallbladder stones prevention, as it induces motility and purge of bile accumulated during sleep.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, szolliontaraelis and MagaPutinism
Yes. Overall, fat isn't as demonic as it's portrayed (unless it's fried). Limiting fat makes sense in some conditions like pancreatitis, gastritis and gallbladder stones. However, for a healthy man, eating fat for breakfast is good for gallbladder stones prevention, as it induces motility and purge of bile accumulated during sleep.
The best fats to consume are butter and olive oil. Other than these two, its not worth it.

K is going to absorb better with animal fat rather than with shitty nut fat. If you for some reason don't want to then at least do coconut fat as it's at least saturated fats
You forgot fish fat and MCT oil (might be overrated but still can be useful for some).
Peanut butter has alot of saturated fat

The best fats to consume are butter and olive oil. Other than these two, its not worth it.
Coconut fat is the best plant fat, olive oil is ok and any animal fat is going to be decent. Most plant fats are shit that lacks nutrition and is inflammatory

Coconut fat is the best plant fat, olive oil is ok and any animal fat is going to be decent. Most plant fats are shit that lacks nutrition and is inflammatory
how much grams of fat are enough for absorption?

how much grams of fat are enough for absorption?
Breast milk is 5% and in a single session a baby would be consuming around 10g, I'd assume this is the proper amount for absorption in a meal where you're not having much carbs or protein (as there isn't a high amount of either in breast milk)

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Duck fat highest source of k2 and it’s cheap