im going to try to unsexualize my mind since my dick is small

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
when is at school I can’t help but to stare at all the ass I see and look at JBs lustfully, they all look so fucking good and fertile and it makes me so horny.

But the problem is that I have a 5.5x4 so there’s no way I’ll be able to have LTRs with any of them since my dick is small. they’ll get bored of me and try to find Tyrone’s cock.

also I gotta stop talking about the bp and niched looksmax/blackpill sibjects in school. I could literally dox myself and commit involuntary social suicide

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: med and NoReedemingFeature
True but talk about your tiny cock in clsss its very nt and with show you have confidence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and NoReedemingFeature
Your tism is very brutal, even though we're on an autistic forum yours still shines through

How old are you

• JFL
Reactions: med
when is at school I can’t help but to stare at all the ass I see and look at JBs lustfully, they all look so fucking good and fertile and it makes me so horny.

But the problem is that I have a 5.5x4 so there’s no way I’ll be able to have LTRs with any of them since my dick is small. they’ll get bored of me and try to find Tyrone’s cock.

also I gotta stop talking about the bp and niched looksmax/blackpill sibjects in school. I could literally dox myself and commit involuntary social suicide
none of these whores have u in their mind for a single second but u make these autistic fucking threads its over

none of these whores have u in their mind for a single second but u make these autistic fucking threads its over
I know, shit im so ugly lol. My only hope is the plan I have already made so I can ascend. the only problem is that I need like 10-20k so I can pay for it. im working on making that rn but its hard

I wish I could grab whoever’s ass I wanted to grab and touch whoever I wanted to touch.

but society doesn’t work like that. only Chad can do that, which im not.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and nulll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back