I'm gonna ask to this girls to hang out.

Block her like I blocked that fag sendmedickpics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
It's not always that simple, maybe her ex was into her niche and the guy is not, when it's about non Chads women can find one guy very cute and a better looking guy ugly.
Yep, unless it's Chad. Then every woman will find Chad good-looking.
For example, I have not found a single woman who didn't find Lachowski handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
All as expected....

She said that she never saw me in other way but a friend (not attracted i suppose?) , and that she finds some part of my behaviour not compatible with hers.
But she said that trying costs nothing, and she doesn't promise anything, but if i'm that sure we can try..

I said that she have to be sure, if i asked, i am. Than i was curious what she doesn't like about my behaviour, i admit i havent been the best dude out there lol
lol at those cucked responses to her, retard she was shittesting you and you failed.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Jfl, you turbo mog her.

She’s below you. You’re just an awkward cel apparently and your pick up stories are made up.

Are you italian?

Go for her mr. Slayer
But you could do better tbh

you mog her hard bro

btw as a rule of thumb never LTR a woman with any bright hair dye; pump is fine, but never forget to flush the shitter.

its like the poison dart frogs in the rainforest - their colors warn you that they are filthy and shouldn't be consumed

100% of women who color their hair in abstract colors red/blue/green/etc. are attention whore freakshows. It is their method of masking unattractive traits like daddy issues and bad features

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Blue, Leviathin and 2 others
Are you italian?
Yeah

btw as a rule of thumb never LTR a woman with any bright hair dye; pump is fine, but never forget to flush the shitter.

its like the poison dart frogs in the rainforest - their colors warn you that they are filthy and shouldn't be consumed

100% of women who color their hair in abstract colors red/blue/green/etc. are attention whore freakshows. It is their method of masking unattractive traits like daddy issues and bad features

Yo, she was really good with her black hairs, i dunno why she is doing these colors now

That’s not a shit test u retard
Why then my responses were cuck ? Lol
I said she has to be sure if wanna try, otherwise i dont waste time, and i was curious about that behaviour thing, because we know behaviour is bs.

Btw, work is still in progress, we will hang out then i will let you know, if not, probably i'm annoyed of this thread or feeling too humiliated, who knows

You mog her hard.

You look like my friends older brother haha

Why am I still rent free in @ColdLightskin’s head did I really do that much damage to that estrogenic faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and cvunit
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I said that she have to be sure, if i asked, i am. Than i was curious what she doesn't like about my behaviour, i admit i havent been the best dude out there lol
You already failed nigga. You chasing this hoe who should be eating the shit out your asshole. Also never ask women direct questions about what they want, no matter what they say the real answer is "I don't know." You're suppose to direct them to what they want. It's not over for you but it's a bad start brother

You already failed nigga. You chasing this hoe who should be eating the shit out your asshole. Also never ask women direct questions about what they want, no matter what they say the real answer is "I don't know." You're suppose to direct them to what they want. It's not over for you but it's a bad start brother
Where i ask that lol?

OP i had the same experience before, a girl i mogged rejected me

but its cope, shes prob got something serious in her life or is afraid of men or something, it can happen

you should just pursue if you are really interested in her. she will eventually allow you because you are probably the best she will ever get in her life. she knows this as well ofcourse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Blue
So i didnt ask what she wants, but just wann hear the bs about behaviour

but its cope, shes prob got something serious in her life or is afraid of men or something, it can happen

you should just pursue if you are really interested in her. she will eventually allow you because you are probably the best she will ever get in her life. she knows this as well ofcourse

This sounds so cope but lifefuel at the same time. Or how someone else said maybe somebody better looking had approached her already.

We will see, due the global emergency it is not that i have many choices, honestly im taking this with calm, and without any big hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Good luck. She’d def reject sendmedickpic nigga ^
holy shit , this fucking nigger with a forehead that i can land 3 airbusses on won't shut the fuck up .
listen nigger ,stop talking or i will whip you just like your family , you abused dog

the rock spit GIF by WWE

• JFL
holy shit , this fucking nigger with a forehead that i can land 3 airbusses on won't shut the fuck up .
listen nigger ,stop talking or i will whip you just like your family , you abused dog

the rock spit GIF by WWE
Perfect response bhai

the rock spit GIF by WWE
Nigga you’re subhuman just rope

the rock spit GIF by WWE
Nigga you look like ninja ? Uglass nigga boa

Lol, what the hell is going on

• JFL
Yeah we dated out. We took a walk, and after that i went home and then to my job. After 10 hours i asked her if she enjoyed the day and she said yes but she rejected me: "better being friends for now".

Damn if it hurts

• So Sad
Reactions: brainded
The positive note is that now my depression will kick in agaib, and i will get lean 💪🏻

It didnt work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Oops! We couldn't find that page.

The pics aren't loading :I