Im gonna be honest; the food/nutrient maxing guides on this forum are utter bullshit

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Majority of them make it seem much much more complicated than it is

Its really not that hard

Carb - Protein - Fat = Macronutrients

Vits and minerals = micronutrients

A good balanced diets incorporates all of these essential nutrients, and has variety as to get the different types (Vitamin B for example has 4 different types) so my advice would be: don't be eating the exact same type of foods every single day; have some variety

Instead niggas are makin a strict protocol n shit. Guys its really not that hard, just eat regular food without overconsuming anything in particular and don't buy added sugar/dextrose/maltase shit

And lastly make sure you are eating alkaline foods as well. I have no idea why literally every single looksmaxer guide/youtube guide miss the most basic of concept. Chicken breast/large amounts of meat every meal is acidic .. try to keep a decent balance. The body can regulate Ph but over a long period of time its sterenous as its more effort on part of the body if your diet is generally acidic. I find chestnuts instead of casshews, almund butter instead of peanut butter to be good substitutes and they are decently alkaline.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 30679 and 10 others
The right nutrient fluctuates too much for each person to give nutritional advice to anyone on this forum.
All I can say though is eat enough and get all of your vitamins and minerals.
Everything else is up to the person's philosophy on nutrition and their own desires with food.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, RopeMaxxed, SteveRogers and 1 other person
If it was that easy every guy would be running around absolutely lean all year around, yet here we are

• +1
Reactions: callisto, the next o'pry, Deleted member 22886 and 11 others
If it was that easy every guy would be running around absolutely lean all year around, yet here we are
Being lean has more to do with physical activity than just diet alone ..

And being lean isn't exactly that difficult. I feel like most weight copers drastically underestimate the effort of gaining weight, as opposed to losing it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, Detective, RopeMaxxed and 3 others
The right nutrient fluctuates too much for each person to give nutritional advice to anyone on this forum.
All I can say though is eat enough and get all of your vitamins and minerals.
Everything else is up to the person's philosophy on nutrition and their own desires with food.
Fair ; different lifestyles can require more energy =

But for the average office/school going joe; nutrion guide is pretty standard

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You just made the Same nutrient maxxing thread while criticising other such threads miring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 19453 and ReadBooksEveryday
Fair ; different lifestyles can require more energy =

But for the average office/school going joe; nutrion guide is pretty standard
Well certain diets address certain things. Maybe you want more energy, in need of a detox, maybe you're a runner, maybe you want to boost your brain's capability, maybe you want ZERO inflammation. So many routes and avenues when it comes to nutrition, it's crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22623 and ReadBooksEveryday
Well certain diets address certain things. Maybe you want more energy, in need of a detox, maybe you're a runner, maybe you want to boost your brain's capability, maybe you want ZERO inflammation. So many routes and avenues when it comes to nutrition, it's crazy.

or maybe ure like me and u want to eat a large dominos classic with fried chicken strips on the side

over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, poopoohead and Kirby7000
Being lean has more to do with physical activity than just diet alone ..
The holy trinity of physique will always be hormones, nutrition and sleep. Like 30-30-30 and the rest 10% is exercise, the latter pales in comparison to the other three.

You cannot outtrain a bad diet. Nutrition always be the alpha and omega of looks, you are quite literally what you eat and most people eat absolute garbage

Your hormone levels, skin & hair quality, your energy levels, mood, whether you get physical & mental illnesses, your jawline etc all depends on how grand is your knowledge about nutrition. It cannot be talked about enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jsp, Gaia262, RopeMaxxed and 8 others
The holy trinity of physique will always be hormones, nutrition and sleep. Like 30-30-30 and the rest 10% is exercise, the latter pales in comparison to the other three.

You cannot outtrain a bad diet. Nutrition always be the alpha and omega of looks, you are quite literally what you eat and most people eat absolute garbage

Your hormone levels, skin & hair quality, your energy levels, mood, whether you get physical & mentall illnesses, you jawline etc all depends on how grand is your knowledge about nutrition. It cannot be talked about enough
Rn my diet is eggs, chicken, some rice, oranges, some beef, vegetables, coconut water, and protein powder (I also havbe like 10 supplements for different purposes). Any food I should add. I am trying to add a little muscle rn but don't want to get bloated or fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and ReadBooksEveryday
Rn my diet is eggs, chicken, some rice, oranges, some beef, vegetables, coconut water, and protein powder (I also havbe like 10 supplements for different purposes). Any food I should add. I am trying to add a little muscle rn but don't want to get bloated or fat
10 supps ...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SubhumanCurrycel
If you can tolerate lactose, I would definitely add milk, it has simple carbs in the form of lactose + a shit ton of IGF1, which makes it a great for putting on muscle. Quark too

You should definitely start incorporating organs into your mix, most importantly liver. If you don’t like it’s natural taste, I recommend making a paté of it with seasoning of your liking

+ assuming you are in the northern hemisphere, fatty fish would be a fantastic addition during this time of the year as they contain vitamin D (+ omega3 acids). Stuff like mackerel, herring or cod liver

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23218
If you can tolerate lactose, I would definitely add milk, it has simple carbs in the form of lactose + a shit ton of IGF1, which makes it a great for putting on muscle. Quark too

You should definitely start incorporating organs into your mix, most importantly liver. If you don’t like it’s natural taste, I recommend making a paté of it with seasoning of your liking

+ assuming you are in the northern hemisphere, fatty fish would be a fantastic addition during this time of the year as they contain vitamin D (+ omega3 acids). Stuff like mackerel, herring or cod liver
Thanks for the advice. I will add milk and fatty fish to my diet. Can't add liver cuz I'm at college rn but I'm gonna add it when I get home.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Preach

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Majority of them make it seem much much more complicated than it is

Its really not that hard

Carb - Protein - Fat = Macronutrients

Vits and minerals = micronutrients

A good balanced diets incorporates all of these essential nutrients, and has variety as to get the different types (Vitamin B for example has 4 different types) so my advice would be: don't be eating the exact same type of foods every single day; have some variety

Instead niggas are makin a strict protocol n shit. Guys its really not that hard, just eat regular food without overconsuming anything in particular and don't buy added sugar/dextrose/maltase shit

And lastly make sure you are eating alkaline foods as well. I have no idea why literally every single looksmaxer guide/youtube guide miss the most basic of concept. Chicken breast/large amounts of meat every meal is acidic .. try to keep a decent balance. The body can regulate Ph but over a long period of time its sterenous as its more effort on part of the body if your diet is generally acidic. I find chestnuts instead of casshews, almund butter instead of peanut butter to be good substitutes and they are decently alkaline.
all pop nutritional advice is retarded and all 'muh balanced diet' advice is retarded

youre probably like 15 years old and havent reached the point where you actually have to pay attention to what you eat and feel the effects of chronic gut damaging low nutrient diet.

Go back 1000 years and people ate the meat/dairy/fish that was locally available and the two to three plant foods that were locally available spiced using the tiny variety of local herbs and THATS LITERALLY IT. The idea that you have to eat the rainbow and consume large variety of 'regular foods bro' is completely alien to human physiology which like every single other animal on earth is adapted to a very limited species specific diet. Agriculture is cucked and massively looksminned and healthminned the populations that adopted it and started eating large quantities of grain and global transportation and refrigeration only made the problem worse letting people eat thousands of different plants from all over the world out of season. Add industrially processed food on top and you get mass obesity, autoimmunity, IBS/IBD/crohns rampant, most people deficient in protein/micros/minerals chronically even with 'fortification," etc.

alkalinity is retard brainlet hippie shit and does nothing, your body tightly controls its internal ph and the ph of what you eat has no effect on it. Human stomach ph is higher than most obligate carnivores, is around as acidic on the high end as scavengers.

Nuts are some of the most toxic foods you can eat. High in oxalate, lectins, tannins, etc. The plant doesnt want you to eat its babies nigga thats why they have shells and antinutrients to damage your gut and prevent you absorbing the minerals in them. Look up pictures of the hands of people who pick cashews. Nut butter is TRASH for nutrition. High in omega 6, fiber, toxins, shit amino acid profile, low bioavailability of protein, etc. etc.

Chicken breast may be bodybuilder meathead shit buts youre WAY better off getting your protein eating plain chicken breast than from fucking nut butter. Chicken thighs mog breats which is giga mogged by red meat and fish in terms of protein, fat and micronutrients.

strict carnivore elimination diet -> reintroduce eggs/dairy in small amounts one at a time -> reintroduce non grain low oxalate plant foods in small amounts one at a time

this will giga healthmax you and its literally that simple

source: ive tried every possible diet on earth and cured myself of severe IBS and associated skin conditions with diet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Bashan, SteveRogers and 6 others
all pop nutritional advice is retarded and all 'muh balanced diet' advice is retarded

youre probably like 15 years old and havent reached the point where you actually have to pay attention to what you eat and feel the effects of chronic gut damaging low nutrient diet.

Go back 1000 years and people ate the meat/dairy/fish that was locally available and the two to three plant foods that were locally available spiced using the tiny variety of local herbs and THATS LITERALLY IT. The idea that you have to eat the rainbow and consume large variety of 'regular foods bro' is completely alien to human physiology which like every single other animal on earth is adapted to a very limited species specific diet. Agriculture is cucked and massively looksminned and healthminned the populations that adopted it and started eating large quantities of grain and global transportation and refrigeration only made the problem worse letting people eat thousands of different plants from all over the world out of season. Add industrially processed food on top and you get mass obesity, autoimmunity, IBS/IBD/crohns rampant, most people deficient in protein/micros/minerals chronically even with 'fortification," etc.

alkalinity is retard brainlet hippie shit and does nothing, your body tightly controls its internal ph and the ph of what you eat has no effect on it. Human stomach ph is higher than most obligate carnivores, is around as acidic on the high end as scavengers.

Nuts are some of the most toxic foods you can eat. High in oxalate, lectins, tannins, etc. The plant doesnt want you to eat its babies nigga thats why they have shells and antinutrients to damage your gut and prevent you absorbing the minerals in them. Look up pictures of the hands of people who pick cashews. Nut butter is TRASH for nutrition. High in omega 6, fiber, toxins, shit amino acid profile, low bioavailability of protein, etc. etc.

Chicken breast may be bodybuilder meathead shit buts youre WAY better off getting your protein eating plain chicken breast than from fucking nut butter. Chicken thighs mog breats which is giga mogged by red meat and fish in terms of protein, fat and micronutrients.

strict carnivore elimination diet -> reintroduce eggs/dairy in small amounts one at a time -> reintroduce non grain low oxalate plant foods in small amounts one at a time

source: ive tried every possible diet on earth and cured myself of severe IBS and associated skin conditions with diet
Didnt read all your post but our ancestors life expectancy was short af for a reason. Idk why you think being a primalist is ideal but you do you
As for pH its regulated by the body - and it does require effort on part of the body to balance it. The better you eat- the less the need for the body to cope with the oxidative stress (certain foods carry more- usually the unhealthy food)

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Didnt read all your post but our ancestors life expectancy was short af for a reason. Idk why you think being a primalist is ideal but you do you
As for pH its regulated by the body - and it does require effort on part of the body to balance it. The better you eat- the less the need for the body to cope with the oxidative stress (certain foods carry more- usually the unhealthy food)
primitive hunters had massive skulls, were tall, had extremely low rates of chronic disease

gigachad neanderthal eating 10k calories of mammoth fat a day mogged tiny thin skull nigger hominids

if you made it past childhood mortality and didnt die in a war your life expectancy was high af. Plus its apples and oranges as if we didnt have modern medical tech our life expectancy would be WAY lower, probably much lower than antiquity.

What you eat has NO EFFECT on your internal ph. If your internal ph varies MINUTELY from homeostasis you die. You know what causes oxidative stress you stupid nigger? Immune reactivity from lectin/zonulin/dysbiosis induced leaky gut letting in foreign nut proteins from your faggot nut butter and phytochemicals from your faggot salad into the blood. Chronic inflammatory state induced by constant randle cycle activation from your stupid nigger 'balanced' macro diet. Liver having to process a bunch of fructose while trying to detoxify all the stupid nigger plant toxins you consume constantly. You literally dont know anything. The least inflammatory food you can possibly eat on earth is rare red meat/raw finned fish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Patient A, Bashan and 4 others
The ph bullshit is complete cope the rest is fine

• +1
just sent you a DM. can you check it bro?

One of the most dumbest thing modern mainstream nutritional advice sold people is how it is completely normal to consume a dozen types of plants shipped from all over the world to them. Every animal on the planet consumes one or a few main food sources locally avaible to it’s habitat… why would humans be different?

The ph bullshit is complete cope the rest is fine
The go eat veggies to make your body less acidic is complete new age bullshit

Your body’s pH is 7.35 to 7.45 (on a scale of 0-14). More than 0.05 change would kill you, yet these hippies still think they will make themselves alkaline by eating fucking kale

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 19453 and Cali Yuga
One of the most dumbest thing modern mainstream nutritional advice sold people is how it is completely normal to consume a dozen types of plants shipped from all over the world to them. Every animal on the planet consumes one or a few main food sources locally avaible to it’s habitat… why would humans be different?

Your body’s pH is 7.35 to 7.45 (on a scale of 0-14). More than 0.05 change would kill you, yet these hippies still think they will make themselves alkaline by eating fucking kale
this guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 19453
if you made it past childhood mortality and didnt die in a war your life expectancy was high af. Plus its apples and oranges as if we didnt have modern medical tech our life expectancy would be WAY lower, probably much lower than antiquity.
People legit don’t get it how life expectancy works. It’s dynamic, which constantly changes throughout your life. In old times where most infants wouldn’t even made it to few years of age, life expectancy was naturally very low

However if you managed to grow up into an adult and were lucky to not get killed in a violent manner, you would have looked ahead of an old age just like you would today

There’s abundant evidence our primal ancestors were taller on average and phyisally more imposing. One can only wonder what their life expectancy could have been, had they know about modern medical technology

The hunter paleolithic European man was 1.85 m tall while his grain munching cousin from the Middle ages would have been a 1.6m manlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SteveRogers and Cali Yuga
mirming the sneak disses your throwing @Prettyboy

• JFL
mirming the sneak disses your throwing @Prettyboy
I didn't even know he made those kind of threads tbh but mirin' your investigative journalism

Can't wait to see the story unfold for the finale ...

I didn't even know he made those kind of threads tbh but mirin' your investigative journalism
nice cover up if he calls you out about it just say his a narcist and everything isn't about him and his not the only one on this forum

• JFL
nice cover up if he calls you out about it just say his a narcist and everything isn't about him and his not the only one on this forum
Son of a gun .. you smart motherfucker having me all figured out .

• JFL
Reactions: lockpop
Why do you type with bold writing? Eye sight issues?

Yeah my saliva ph stays pretty stable, gut biome health is genetics and luck of the draw

Alkalinity improves nitrogen balance dummies, tl;dr = easier protein use for growth

Meat, carbs etc are generally acidifying; that's why we want to balance

• JFL
there's other micronutrients besides vitamins and minerals. or if micronutrients is a technical term referring only to vitamins and minerals, then there's other besides macros and micros that you should be eating, like enzymes and shit

Just eat whole foods that you feel good eating ,can digest easily and are good for your bloodwork theory

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Can i eat halfpound chickpeas per day for iron and zinc and magnesium
primitive hunters had massive skulls, were tall, had extremely low rates of chronic disease

gigachad neanderthal eating 10k calories of mammoth fat a day mogged tiny thin skull nigger hominids

What you eat has NO EFFECT on your internal ph. If your internal ph varies MINUTELY from homeostasis you die. You know what causes oxidative stress you stupid nigger? Immune reactivity from lectin/zonulin/dysbiosis induced leaky gut letting in foreign nut proteins from your faggot nut butter and phytochemicals from your faggot salad into the blood. Chronic inflammatory state induced by constant randle cycle activation from your stupid nigger 'balanced' macro diet. Liver having to process a bunch of fructose while trying to detoxify all the stupid nigger plant toxins you consume constantly. You literally dont know anything. The least inflammatory food you can possibly eat on earth is rare red meat/raw finned fish.
And protien??

Can i eat halfpound chickpeas per day for iron and zinc and magnesium

And protien??
zinc is in red meat and shellfish

zinc from beans wont even be absorbed because the beans have to much oxalate in them which bind to minerals in the gut

magnesium is the one thing id consider supplementing, soil is depleted in it most places and you can get pure magnesium citrate pretty cheap and it tastes good in water so no downside (dont get flavored or with additives just pure)

protein is in meat

• +1
But mear is really costlyinindian shithole. Only afforadble protein is chuckpeas. And that shit has so many antinutriets and phytoestrogen

But mear is really costlyinindian shithole. Only afforadble protein is chuckpeas. And that shit has so many antinutriets and phytoestrogen

Andeven getting calories is tough. I can afford atleast 400gchicken each day with 1l of milk but i wont gt even half
zinc is in red meat and shellfish

zinc from beans wont even be absorbed because the beans have to much oxalate in them which bind to minerals in the gut

magnesium is the one thing id consider supplementing, soil is depleted in it most places and you can get pure magnesium citrate pretty cheap and it tastes good in water so no downside (dont get flavored or with additives just pure)

protein is in meat
Of calories from this food

Andeven getting calories is tough. I can afford atleast 400gchicken each day with 1l of milk but i wont gt even half

Of calories from this food
rip indians man must be rough

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28414
Cant afford i drink milk though lika nearly a gallon per day @Skywalker

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
DNR
cause
lockpop

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint