Im gonna be the first user of this site to get MSE/MSDO

This month!

HappyOldChinchilla-size_restricted.gif
tenor.gif
Make a detailed thread about your Operation/Process/Results and Recovery

You'll be a huge inspiration bro

• +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow and Slayerino
So you are still going to get bimax. interesting. i'm oldcel. Please keep us updated!! Who knows maybe I will eventually save up for this too. I doubt it though. I would prolly be done besides fillers after doublejaw.

add a facepuller, really looking forward to he results

PSL 🎱 or 💀

Aka be Gigachad or death.

Mirin hard son. Good luck :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 39 and Slayerino
I love seeing people actually looksmax hard. Thank you.
I'm unable to do so right now because of money issues, but I will for sure soon do stuff like you.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, noped and Slayerino
I know we will increase fwhr somehow we can do it

I know we will increase fwhr somehow we can do it
The point here is, should I go for 1cm or 2cm of expansion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
convert to islam

Why not palate expander? Is literally the same thing, only disadvantage is that you will need like 5-6 months to see actual results.

Why not palate expander? Is literally the same thing, only disadvantage is that you will need like 5-6 months to see actual results.
It's absolutely not the same thing. The palate expander, expands the alveolar bridge and that's it. The mse, expands the entire maxilla, zygos, nasal floor and the IPD(minimally).

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
bro how old

gimme ur age range g

and what will it even do for u?
I'm an oldcel. 35yo. It will widen my face laterally. Giving me a wider smile, wider chin. Make the zygos pop up. Increase slightly the IPD.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'm an oldcel. 35yo. It will widen my face laterally. Giving me a wider smile, wider chin. Make the zygos pop up. Increase slightly the IPD.
might get it ngl would like a wider chin

Both. Should I expand 1 or 2 cm? my IMW is 46mm now.
Fuarking slayer if IMW for upper is 46, 2cm I don't think MDSO and MSE models go that high though, would have to do two rounds I imagine, I know mse highest current model is only 12mm

ask your doc

Fuarking slayer if IMW for upper is 46, 2cm I don't think MDSO and MSE models go that high though, would have to do two rounds I imagine, I know mse highest current model is only 12mm

ask your doc
No, don't worry about the normal model. It's modified, it can expand up to 2cm, but if I can stop earlier if I want to. The thing is I need a landmark from which I take inspiration. I just don't want to end up in the uncanny valley. Which in my book is also called the roping valley.

• Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth
No, don't worry about the normal model. It's modified, it can expand up to 2cm, but if I can stop earlier if I want to. The thing is I need a landmark from which I take inspiration. I just don't want to end up in the uncanny valley. Which in my book is also called the roping valley.
Serious! That's amazing how did you manage to do that? I personally did 10mm it was good 1mm ipd change wider zygos etc but in a ideal world 2-3cm would be sickly, I think stopping would depend on your fwhr going over 2.1 IMO which I doubt would happen with 2cm, the rest of the changes to lips and ipd are minimal, plan for alarplasty doe

Serious! That's amazing how did you manage to do that? I personally did 10mm it was good 1mm ipd change wider zygos etc but in a ideal world 2-3cm would be sickly, I think stopping would depend on your fwhr going over 2.1 IMO which I doubt would happen with 2cm, the rest of the changes to lips and ipd are minimal, plan for alarplasty doe
Just a longer rod with more turns. How do you calculate the fwhr without a meter? I'm planning a full rhino after the bimax.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
It's absolutely not the same thing. The palate expander, expands the alveolar bridge and that's it. The mse, expands the entire maxilla, zygos, nasal floor and the IPD(minimally).
also makes your nose wider

I'm going to be the first user of this site to rope majorly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nosecel and Slayerino
Just a longer rod with more turns. How do you calculate the fwhr without a meter? I'm planning a full rhino after the bimax.

idk i used a fwhr online calculator.

What is MSE/MSDO and your PSL rating? Is it too risky?