PSL 🎱 or 💀
This month!

HappyOldChinchilla-size_restricted.gif
tenor.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Handlet, Einon and 24 others
How much is it and how long will it take for you?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Chadelite
Go for it bro

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What doctor/what location ?

What's the price ?

Treatment duration ?
etc, give us some details boyo

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hector, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
How much is it and how long will it take for you?
$18k. 6 months.

I'm seriously considering this too bro.
I'd appricate it if you kept me updated.

how much you quoted for?
$18k. I will post photos.

What's the price ?

Treatment duration ?
$18k. 6months. The surgeon is from my same small city so I'm not gonna share it due to doxxing. I'll post pics though.

Do u need it tho
FUARKKK don't make me doubt about it again, I already confirmed.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 616 and CopeIsReal
18k nigga??? HOLY FUCK how can u afford that

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite, Shodredux and 3 others
But wait though. After 6 months I'll get the bimax. That'll be the cherry on the top.
You'll be a chad by next year. Are u taking out loan for all this or payment plan?

You'll be a chad by next year. Are u taking out loan for all this or payment plan?
I can afford this round of surgeries now. Hopefully I'll get the money for the bimax in time, otherwise I'll just debtmaxx temporarily.

• +1
Reactions: Usum

What's the price ?

Treatment duration ?
$18k. 6 months.

$18k. I will post photos.

$18k. 6months. The surgeon is from my same small city so I'm not gonna share it due to doxxing. I'll post pics though.

FUARKKK don't make me doubt about it again, I already confirmed.
No i was just asking. Imagine u didnt even need it lol. I heard the russki surgeon does both for 6k or so

I can afford this round of surgeries now. Hopefully I'll get the money for the bimax in time, otherwise I'll just debtmaxx temporarily.
U must have a very good job

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Future slayer! Congrats boyo can’t wait to see your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
Omg I have a huge life fuel boner, 6 months for both procedures? Can you have braces on during the treatment or after? I’m gonna look like I got hit teeth first by a bowling ball with MSE and MSDO at the same time laterally expanding making the gap in my teeth big

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal

USA tho ?

Which european orthos are doing mse and msdo

Good luck brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1632
Get lefort 18 instead

After treatment deffo possible, dont know about during tho
How long is treatment tho; MSE is 3 months months exactly. What about MSDO and can you workout and lift while having MSDO on?

How long is treatment tho; MSE is 3 months months exactly. What about MSDO and can you workout and lift while having MSDO on?
6 months total. Not recommended. I'll avoid sudden vibrations when your mandible is cut in half

Jesus, how ugly are some of you here that you need your skull broken and smashed to looksmax? Anyway all the best, don't go down without a fight, keep trying to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
6 months total. Not recommended. I'll avoid sudden vibrations when your mandible is cut in half
Can you FacePull while the MSE is splitting the suture? And also how long does it take to close the gaps between the teeth. I’m assuming you asked your ortho these questions. I’m cleared for MSE but haven’t found a doctor that can do MSDO at the same time with MSE
Jesus, how ugly are some of you here that you need your skull broken and smashed to looksmax? Anyway all the best, don't go down without a fight, keep trying to ascend
We’re not ugly; we’re just catching up to female hypergamy and their insane standards in 2020

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I'm an absolutely disgusting abomination. If there was a Lefort 15, I probably would have booked it.

Can you FacePull while the MSE is splitting the suture? And also how long does it take to close the gaps between the teeth. I’m assuming you asked your ortho these questions. I’m cleared for MSE but haven’t found a doctor that can do MSDO at the same time with MSE

We’re not ugly; we’re just catching up to female hypergamy and their insane standards in 2020
My doctor pressured me for getting a bimax. His reasoning is that the results are far more predictable with less complications. My reasoning is that he's a greedy jew.

I haven't asked how long it takes to close the gap, because I'm gonna wear the braces from the beginning, so there will be no gap.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector
I'm an absolutely disgusting abomination. If there was a Lefort 15, I probably would have booked it.

My doctor pressured me for getting a bimax. His reasoning is that the results are far more predictable with less complications. My reasoning is that he's a greedy jew.

I haven't asked how long it takes to close the gap, because I'm gonna wear the braces from the beginning, so there will be no gap.
But wouldn’t wearing braces hinder the expansion processs/gains?

Can't find a ton of information on the procedure. How does it compare with Lefort/BSSO combo?

Can't find a ton of information on the procedure. How does it compare with Lefort/BSSO combo?
That combo is called bimax. And unlike bimax where you expand on the sagittal plane, the mse/msdo combo expands on the transversal plan

• Love it
Reactions: anti caking agents
That combo is called bimax. And unlike bimax where you expand on the sagittal plane, the mse/msdo combo expands on the transversal plan

So you'll gain width but not length? Or more width than length but still both? I'm very familiar with the standard osteotomies which are forward growth only.

So you'll gain width but not length? Or more width than length but still both? I'm very familiar with the standard osteotomies which are forward growth only.
I'll widen the face first, then 6 months later I'll lengthen it.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I want palate expansion so bad but I cant afford that shit and my parents dont give a fuck that I cant breath out of my nose :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How old are you approximately? Apparently it gets harder after 25 to split the suture with mse. Fuck I need to moneymaxx asap

How old are you approximately? Apparently it gets harder after 25 to split the suture with mse. Fuck I need to moneymaxx asap
I'm 35yo. I'm gonna weaken the suture with a corticopuncture.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WBC323, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
After 25 its over. especially if virgin. Women get more and more used. sad to see

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Slayerino
real talk
only a few members with potential of ascending to 7/10 +

I want palate expansion so bad but I cant afford that shit and my parents dont give a fuck that I cant breath out of my nose :feelscry:
Maybe u have deviated septum

real talk
only a few members with potential of ascending to 7/10 +
This + bimax + canthopexy + SARMS cycle/DSEIP = LEGIT 9/10

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and forwardgrowth
Nice job , what did doc tell you about MDSO?

If anyone reading this is turned off by 18k, don't be. Other orthos offer it for less, my own ortho offers it for 6-7k depending on if you want colored or clear braces

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
do it and ascend. will hurt like a motherfucker. yah u need braces until teeth are alligned properly. then become mewing warrior get massive pallette. alpha maxilla make everyone on here look like a cuck fuel

• Love it
Reactions: Slayerino