im gonna do everything possible this summer

aveglyntmax

aveglyntmax

Iron
my exams are finally over i finally have two fucking months for myself. i wanna looksmax my ass off so that i can finally slay htbs and stacies.
im currently thinking of gymmaxxing and adopting a good upper lower or ppl split since i have a good starting base and can gain a substantial amount of muscle in two months. i have access to aswagandha and the "impact whey protein" by myprotein so that can aid in this shit.
kindly SUGGEST me a good split that you think is possible with weights about 50kg, 4 weight rods and ez bars cause the gym at my place is utter shit jfl.

me currently btw

u got good potential my guy
gl on your journey (y)

shizo ramblings

• WTF
Reactions: aveglyntmax
whey protein is fucking shit eat gelatine powder instead and raw dairy and organ meats and oysters and take looksmaxxing supplements if u want

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
whey protein is fucking shit eat gelatine powder instead and raw dairy and organ meats and oysters and take looksmaxxing supplements if u want
i can buy the emblica officinalis shit its works for collagen or sm ig

my exams are finally over i finally have two fucking months for myself. i wanna looksmax my ass off so that i can finally slay htbs and stacies.
im currently thinking of gymmaxxing and adopting a good upper lower or ppl split since i have a good starting base and can gain a substantial amount of muscle in two months. i have access to aswagandha and the "impact whey protein" by myprotein so that can aid in this shit.
kindly SUGGEST me a good split that you think is possible with weights about 50kg, 4 weight rods and ez bars cause the gym at my place is utter shit jfl.
You’ve been here for 3 months and you think gymcelling will get you pussy

I can't wait to do absolutely nothing this summer after I graduate

Just lots of rotting, sitting outside, gaming and green tea drinking

• +1
Reactions: aveglyntmax and polio
this summer is gonna be amazing, i can feel it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and aveglyntmax
  • +1
Reactions: aveglyntmax
Are you in india? You will definitely ascend if you are. Also if you have an accent that will put your appeal to 0 unless your only slaying indian girls.

You have great frame and bones. You will look alot better in a couple years I feel

Are you in india? You will definitely ascend if you are. Also if you have an accent that will put your appeal to 0 unless your only slaying indian girls.

You have great frame and bones. You will look alot better in a couple years I feel
yeah lol im in the capital city delhi rn.not quite sure about the accent tho, cause everyone has the basic indian tone here.
oh also, do you think derma rolling is cope? I think of buying the ones with the 540 needles thing