Im gonna go to Poland this summer

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I got no clue who I’m going with, but I’m deffo gonna go to Warsaw this summer

A guy at work told me it’s slay galore in Poland as long as you’re not polish. All the women love foreigners.

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguyreturn you guys fancy a link up?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, yeeyeeslayer, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
tell us your stories when u get back

• +1
Reactions: silencio and AspiringMogger
@
St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel @
mrriceguyreturn
@mrriceguyreturn you guys fancy a link up?
Only @russiancelreturns can link up with you, my family already booked a vacation otherwise I would like to go

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector and AspiringMogger
tell us your stories when u get back
It’s not really for slaying tbh, I’ve been to every continent in the world, I’ve just never been to EE even though I live in Europe. I’m broke too but it’s cheap over there supposedly

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Only @russiancelreturns can link up with you, my family already booked a vacation otherwise I would like to go
How long the vacation? I haven’t said when this summer

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
A guy at work told me it’s slay galore in Poland as long as you’re not polish. All the women love foreigners.
Don't listen to him
I listened to people hyping up Poland as being giga cheap when the drink prices are only marginally cheaper than western europe, in some places they're more expensive.
You have guys who went there pre 2019 (in some cases 10+ years ago) who will talk about how it WAS so cheap there and WAS so easy to slay there, not taking into account that EVERYWHERE has gotten more expensive and more difficult to slay since then, except Poland will be amplified as it is quickly catching up to Western Europe.
Inb4 the guy you were speaking to slayed there this year.
I didn't slay when I went there 3 months ago having gone on 7 nights out despite being top 5% lookswise.
There may be some weird phenomenon where it's easier for gooks to slay there as Polish girls seem to have a shred of sympathy for gooks while they're failoed everywhere in western europe but aside from gooks, dont get your hopes up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, HTN_Mentalcel, mrriceguyreturn and 4 others
i’ll be in europe end of this summer but doubt i’ll slay

5’10

acne scars

will be tan from travelling from china thru central asia and the middle east

but if fate has it, we can meetup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
Don't listen to him
I listened to people hyping up Poland as being giga cheap when the drink prices are only marginally cheaper than western europe, in some places they're more expensive.
You have guys who went there pre 2019 (in some cases 10+ years ago) who will talk about how it WAS so cheap there and WAS so easy to slay there, not taking into account that EVERYWHERE has gotten more expensive and more difficult to slay since then, except Poland will be amplified as it is quickly catching up to Western Europe.
I didn't slay when I went there 3 months ago having gone on 7 nights out despite being top 5% lookswise.
There may be some weird phenomenon where it's easier for gooks to slay there as Polish girls seem to have a shred of sympathy for gooks while they're failoed everywhere in western europe but aside from gooks, dont get your hopes up.
I’m black it’s prolly the same for us + I got grillz and drip maxxed. I will deffo slay

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
Also what’s the popular drink of choice in Poland? Vodka? Beer?

How xd? @russiancelreturns @mrriceguyreturn

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, ascension and russiancelreturns
You’re a fucking nigger, I wish I could stab you in TDC prison

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You’re a fucking nigger, I wish I could stab you in TDC prison
Your country is getting invaded blud. You got bigger fish to fry

How expensive is expensive? Also are you polish?
Well, maybe not as expensive, 1€ per shot / 5€ per cocktail usually. But it used to be much cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I live in Warsaw and girls are very open to chat on street, in subway, at mall and go out. You just can't look like a fucking slob which is already a shocking requirement for 90% of dudes

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and PseudoMaxxer
I got no clue who I’m going with, but I’m deffo gonna go to Warsaw this summer

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguyreturn you guys fancy a link up?
invite me and i’ll go with you

• +1
I live in Warsaw and girls are very open to chat on street, in subway, at mall and go out. You just can't look like a fucking slob which is already a shocking requirement for 90% of dudes
nigga I knew poland is the holy land.

Aryan stacies hungry for ethnic cock

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and AspiringMogger
Well, maybe not as expensive, 1€ per shot / 5€ per cocktail usually. But it used to be much cheaper.
Clubs or bars? Either way that’s cheap as fuck. Usually a drink with vodka and energy drink where I live is €13 in clubs.

Tbh price wise that’s very cheap

Sounds like they are ready for BBC antics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger and PseudoMaxxer
You need Russian visa to visit Poland this summer for one reason

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Clubs or bars? Either way that’s cheap as fuck. Usually a drink with vodka and energy drink where I live is €13 in clubs.

Tbh price wise that’s very cheap
You’re from London?
I wouldn't say that lmao majority are racist just quietly
naaah bro

@AspiringMogger only downside is that there is a fuckton of ethnics now, and you will be competing against latinos, meds, arabs and pajeets, all of which are actually more desired by polish girls than blacks

just LOL at going outside as a sub 8, sub 6'3, sub millionaire male

• JFL
You’re from London?
Scandanavia - ethnically East African tho
naaah bro

@AspiringMogger only downside is that there is a fuckton of ethnics now, and you will be competing against latinos, meds, arabs and pajeets, all of which are actually more desired by polish girls than blacks
Doesn’t bother me, I’m large skulled, dripmaxxed, Jewellery maxxed manlet tyronelite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zainab and sub5c3l
Come nice instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, russiancelreturns and AspiringMogger
Scandanavia - ethnically East African tho

Doesn’t bother me, I’m large skulled, dripmaxxed, Jewellery maxxed manlet tyronelite
Nordic blondes mog polish women to oblivion, why are you traveling :lul:

• +1
Nordic blondes mog polish women to oblivion, why are you traveling :lul:
I’m not travelling for slaying purposes, I’ve just never been to EE before and I want to go + I’m broke and it’s a cheap holiday. My slaycount is 30+ and I’m going on a date in about 2.5 hours. It’s more for the experience than anything else and maybe to meet some Slavic looksmaxxers if they are normal people

I’m black it’s prolly the same for us + I got grillz and drip maxxed. I will deffo slay
Don't listen to him
Cumskins have 0 smv here

Even slavs mog cuz they are robust, at least

Foids would rather pick 170cm pakistani toilet cleaner than 180cm blonde cuck with light eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and mrriceguyreturn
Cumskins have 0 smv here

Even slavs mog cuz they are robust, at least

Foids would rather pick 170cm pakistani toilet cleaner than 180cm blonde cuck with light eyes
Have you received any race bait warnings?

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and russiancelreturns
Eastern Europe is dope

Last edited:
Can't wait for the larp chronicles that you'll come up with after a fruitless trip

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, mrriceguyreturn, tombradylover and 1 other person