I’m gonna kms

ESR

ESR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪/HOPEFUEL GUY
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Posts
4,184
Reputation
6,862
How tf this ngga has a gf (she is cute dc abt rating but cute)
IMG 3028

@hate

@ICR(you both saw me)​

Wtf am I doing wrong in my life
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, J B C, sasha108 and 4 others
How tf this ngga has a gf (she is cute dc abt rating but cute)
View attachment 5706303
@hate

@ICR(you both saw me)​

Wtf am I doing wrong in my life
If youre decently looking enough you gotta start approaching or texting
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and ESR
If youre decently looking enough you gotta start approaching or texting
Mmm I’m texting and got a lot of girls in dms
But I’m kinda insecure and anti social :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: J B C, hate and True Spaniard
Mmm I’m texting and got a lot of girls in dms
But I’m kinda insecure and anti social :forcedsmile:
Relatable. If youre super high inhib you should start pregab or a similar compound
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, mxl4chi1 and ESR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool, hate, Peubert and 1 other person
How tf this ngga has a gf (she is cute dc abt rating but cute)
View attachment 5706303
@hate

@ICR(you both saw me)​

Wtf am I doing wrong in my life
thats somones son btw if i was his father i would end it before it even began
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: J B C, hate, True Spaniard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: hate, mxl4chi1 and ESR
Pregab is best imo but any other gabapentinoid or even a beta-blocker in some cases
i tried propanolol but it didnt help :( what dosage is recommended?
 
  • +1
Reactions: BatuhanXXX, ESR, hate and 1 other person
i tried propanolol but it didnt help :( what dosage is recommended?
Very dependant on your age and weight, you should do a little research before starting any type of drug
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR, hate and mxl4chi1

Similar threads

Donnie Darko333
Replies
2
Views
55
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
ESR
Replies
8
Views
53
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
TidalLemur
Replies
13
Views
106
TidalLemur
TidalLemur
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
21
Views
109
holybrutal
holybrutal
price.
Replies
6
Views
32
price.
price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top