Im gonna RAGEROPE if I see another thread defending bonesmashing

Alyaxx

Alyaxx

Bronze
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Posts
324
Reputation
140
Literally NO evidences. I tried dismantling their made up reasonment with real science evidences but they won’t stop the cope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vortex878, mxl4chi1, americanpakitruvcel and 4 others
Bonesmashing is good nigger
 
  • JFL
Reactions: negative, g4rlic and Alyaxx
Just saw one before i clicked on this aahhhhhh
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alyaxx
the brain damage convinces them thatt theres change
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alyaxx
Literally NO evidences. I tried dismantling their made up reasonment with real science evidences but they won’t stop the cope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
haha yeah gives mfs the slightest illusion and they think its on the level of fillers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alyaxx and arkzy7

Similar threads

EuphoricAsianNormie
Replies
5
Views
44
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
horseman
Replies
7
Views
47
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
simematic
Replies
11
Views
53
simematic
simematic
sørenyuko
Replies
5
Views
39
foidfondler
foidfondler

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top