Alyaxx
Bronze
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Posts
- 343
- Reputation
- 152
Literally NO evidences. I tried dismantling their made up reasonment with real science evidences but they won’t stop the cope 




Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Had an old account, still greycel thosmart grey
Worse than a virus broJust saw one before i clicked on this aahhhhhh
commit niggaLiterally NO evidences. I tried dismantling their made up reasonment with real science evidences but they won’t stop the cope![]()
I could nevercommit nigga
taco fags be like jajajajajahit harder. jajajajajajaja
Answer please I wanna knowBonesmashing is good nigger
fibrosisLiterally NO evidences. I tried dismantling their made up reasonment with real science evidences but they won’t stop the cope![]()
i answeredAnswer please I wanna know
haha yeah gives mfs the slightest illusion and they think its on the level of fillersLiterally NO evidences. I tried dismantling their made up reasonment with real science evidences but they won’t stop the cope![]()
fibrosis
Felt creativeRAGEROPE is a new one
maybe cause im only 6’1!the brain damage convinces them thatt theres change
Answer what neegiAnswer please I wanna know
Why is it not copeAnswer what neegi
Cuz it made me from extremely recessed to gigachadWhy is it not cope![]()