• no

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • dnrd

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
bogii

bogii

imprisoned, I'll be back.
I'm gonna reveal my subhuman narrow lower third cause I got lean af but I feel like it's gonna be the biggest mistake ever:feelswhat:

im at 17-20mm on the chin area rn and I'm gonna trim down to stubble territory @RabidRosaries :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Just shave it bro

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
you want me to suicidemaxx or what:feelswhat:

you look good man. Don’t get yourself down. I don’t really think it’s as much as a dealbreaker as you may think for women. Some girls love it.

Reddit mode: off

• Woah
you look good man. Don’t get yourself down. I don’t really think it’s as much as a dealbreaker as you may think for women. Some girls love it.

Reddit mode: off
wait I send you pics too? can't remember :soy:

thanks bro :Comfy:

But my side profile is literally death tier without beard but idc anymore, beard gives more forward growth and wider jaw but if it's not dense af it doesn't look clean enough :feelsbadman:

you never showed me pics of you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
wait I send you pics too? can't remember :soy:

thanks bro :Comfy:

But my side profile is literally death tier without beard but idc anymore, beard gives more forward growth and wider jaw but if it's not dense af it doesn't look clean enough :feelsbadman:

you never showed me pics of you tbh
You didn't send me your pics lol

• +1
Go for thick stubble

• +1
Go for thick stubble
fuark I did it ( light stubble) and it was the dumbest mistake ever, but it doesn't matter I have consultation with surgeon next week so he can better analyze my face then:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm gonna reveal my subhuman narrow lower third cause I got lean af but I feel like it's gonna be the biggest mistake ever:feelswhat:

im at 17-20mm on the chin area rn and I'm gonna trim down to stubble territory @RabidRosaries :feelswhy:
u muslim? then be prepared for the Outrage by the Muslim Society for not keepin the laws

• JFL
I'm Muslim but what do you mean having not a long beard as Muslim = taboo or what :lul:
idk wht is the condition of the mindset of the mozlems in ur society. Btw Good Luck!:feelshah::feelsgood:

• JFL
fuark I did it ( light stubble) and it was the dumbest mistake ever, but it doesn't matter I have consultation with surgeon next week so he can better analyze my face then:ogre:
If you don’t look mogger with light stubble then I have bad news for you…

• So Sad
If you don’t look mogger with light stubble then I have bad news for you…
I already know that I need some kind of surgery for my chin and jaw angle implants or jaw wraparound :feelsbadman: