I’m having a mental breakdown, nothing makes sense: Incels and Chads, Stacies and Beckies…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
It’s over, my mind can’t process all of this anymore. After experiencing being nurtured and cared for by a girl for 2 weeks, nothing makes sense anymore.

Am deserving of love or no? Wtf is all of this? Is it because i’m too bloated that she doesn’t reply to my texts quick enough? Or is it because my femurs are too short? or both maybe.

Matter of fact, i’m getting black out drunk tonight too. I really don’t wanna rope, and alcohol is the only thing that’s stopping me rn.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Primalsplit, bndar.337 and 5 others
alien stacies tbh

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I have the same mental clarity. See my topic: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-watch-dating-programs-to-cope-with-my-inceldom.956654/

The only conclusion is:

I am being tortured by an intergalactic alien race.
f076dd3b575a2aefaf3a4bf4a175d65a.gif
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
JoinedSep 14, 2023Posts16,633Reputation19,654

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Primalsplit, WeiWei and 1 other person
Same I can't handle it

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and PseudoMaxxer
Matter of fact, i’m getting black out drunk tonight too. I really don’t wanna rope, and alcohol is the only thing that’s stopping me rn.
Man, I've been sober-to-mostly sober for a month and a half

It fucking sucks and I want to blow my brains out.

• +1
Does this nigger think a bunch of incels are gonna read his shit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Man, I've been sober-to-mostly sober for a month and a half

It fucking sucks and I want to blow my brains out.
i’m going to get drunk rn, going out alone to a bar to drink to forget about life

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
why cant i have this?
It ruined me rn, im depressed because I can’t be with her and extremel anxious.

I was better off without having that trust me.

It’s over, my mind can’t process all of this anymore. After experiencing being nurtured and cared for by a girl for 2 weeks, nothing makes sense anymore.

Am deserving of love or no? Wtf is all of this? Is it because i’m too bloated that she doesn’t reply to my texts quick enough? Or is it because my femurs are too short? or both maybe.

Lier

• +1
It ruined me rn, im depressed because I can’t be with her and extremel anxious.

I was better off without having that trust me.
You're a legit crybaby lol.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Maalik and PseudoMaxxer

Calm down and live life

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Primalsplit
Pat me

• Love it
Smoke weed instead, doesnt fuck over as hard as alcohol

• +1

jerk off

• +1