I'm having REAL sex but I'm such an autist bro!!11!

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Can't stop caging at all these self-sabotaging posts on here that are in the same vein as Amnesia's constant autism posts

All you guys who make stupid humblebrag posts about getting sex but then fucking it up are actually fucking stupid I swear to god

Every day I see some post like "I'm meeting a very hot stacy who's down to smash but instead of just being normal and having sex I'm gonna be a retard and act dumb on purpose so that I have a funny story for Looksmax :soy::soy::soy:"

lol, just stop bro. No one cares. No one thinks they're funny or cute. You aren't weird and quirky. You're just a fucking moron who lost your only chance at pussy.

I swear to god this is the male equivalent to "I'm not like other girls"

examples include:

https://looksmax.org/threads/jailbaiting-this-milf-on-tinder.472505/

Literally any Amnesia thread. He's mentally trapped himself into being a loser for internet clout, which is fucking pathetic

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Ropefuel everytime this happens, i might end up doing it some time

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
nah you’re being narrow minded. lots of factors like autism can make you literally talk your way out of pussy

i’m not even “autistic” and i’ve still fucked myself over out of slays

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Bvnny.
nah you’re being narrow minded. lots of factors like autism can make you literally talk your way out of pussy

i’m not even “autistic” and i’ve still fucked myself over out of slays
nothing wrong with fumbling the bag every now and then

the problem comes when you come to this site to brag about it and joke like "haha I'm such an idiot guys!1! I can potentially have sex but isn't it funny that I screwed up?"

Cuz let's be honest: a lot of the threads, @Amnesia's included, are typically written from a standpoint of being as autistic as possible.

I get that many of the people here fuck up from time to time but fucking up constantly and then bitching about it like "haha my autism is such a quirk" is just a damaging mindset and a total humblebrag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 11758 and turkproducer
@geezcel i read amnesia as armenia

nothing wrong with fumbling the bag every now and then

the problem comes when you come to this site to brag about it and joke like "haha I'm such an idiot guys!1! I can potentially have sex but isn't it funny that I screwed up?"

Cuz let's be honest: a lot of the threads, @Amnesia's included, are typically written from a standpoint of being as autistic as possible.

I get that many of the people here fuck up from time to time but fucking up constantly and then bitching about it like "haha my autism is such a quirk" is just a damaging mindset and a total humblebrag
any validation seeked here by doing that, is validation that wasn’t achieved in real life

• +1
i just write mine stream of consciousness. I don't try to come off as more autistic than I really am, all my posts are realistic to what I do and think in the moment. Granted I DO usually only pick the occasions in my life that will also make an entertaining thread, but still I represent myself realistically in my stories and don't try to sabotage myself (unless it's about not having IG cause I find social media gay)

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
i just write mine stream of consciousness. I don't try to come off as more autistic than I really am, all my posts are realistic to what I do and think in the moment. Granted I DO usually only pick the occasions in my life that will also make an entertaining thread, but still I represent myself realistically in my stories and don't try to sabotage myself (unless it's about not having IG cause I find social media gay)
keep up the incel entertainment :Comfy:

I would agree with you for the others but not in amnesias case. Didn't he fuck over 200 girls in the span of only a few years? These lays are only a minority for him

• +1
I would agree with you for the others but not in amnesias case. Didn't he fuck over 200 girls in the span of only a few years? These lays are only a minority for him
true Amnesia is certainly better off than most of the other humblebragging faggots on here but nonetheless advertising his clear incompetency on here is still annoying

guys who make “bragthreads” are some of the most insecure and broken men on the planet, typing paragraphs about a girl you fucked, showing tinder matches with sluts, making a thread everytime you get a tinder match on a incel forum so other inkwells can admire you and give you internet points so you can feel better about yourself

• +1
guys who make “bragthreads” are some of the most insecure and broken men on the planet, typing paragraphs about a girl you fucked, showing tinder matches with sluts, making a thread everytime you get a tinder match on a incel forum so other inkwells can admire you and give you internet points so you can feel better about yourself
835kB1F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779