I’m here to tell you lycopene works

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I don’t have pics cos I swore off it until I’m human bf percentage but I can tell you in 4 days my face looked much redder . To appreciate this effect I had to see it in 4-6 pm or 7-9 am lighting in my mirror otherwise it was not visible . I have only used 30 mg Ed for a week so this is insane.

Losing all my bf should bring out all the beta carotene ( not good for the body tho imo) stored as well and give orange along w red undertones.
And after that MSM plus bronzer for pink hue /golden tinge. In the meantime lots of fruit juice everyday

Tldr: lycopene is legit . Don’t waste your time on astaxanthin / bc. Lycopene is the only thing you’ll need. And imo darker skin tones will benefit most from this but I think lighter can look good as well provided they tan a bit ( not good for vampiremaxing)

@ascendedd @dimorphism @Xangsane
@Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234

Here are my threads on why lycopene is worth it:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Tldr: lycopene is legit . Don’t waste your time on astaxanthin / bc. Lycopene is the only thing you’ll need. And imo darker skin tones will benefit most from this but I think lighter can look good as well provided they tan a bit ( not good for vampiremaxing)
on nigger complexion too? cuz there was this study saying beta carotene doesn't show on blacks

on nigger complexion too? cuz there was this study saying beta carotene doesn't show on blacks
red undertones on black skin is most exotic, I don’t recommend anyone take bc anyway.

@BrahminBoss where can i get lycopene

wtfff why didnt i get tag notification?
jew site doesnt want me to undertone-max

Amazon doesnt work whwre i live, are there wny natural sources. How many mg should i comsume daily?
Just google lycopene bro , natural sources include tomato sauce and paste but it’ll take time to see an effect w those.

pics or cope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just google lycopene bro , natural sources include tomato sauce and paste but it’ll take time to see an effect w those.
I did bhai, i did find some lycopene tomato extract powders but they r in mg amount, how much mg do i need daily?

wtfff why didnt i get tag notification?
jew site doesnt want me to undertone-max
Will be interesting to see the curry pheno at its peak ngl . Most meds are lean tan all day use bronzer etc while most curries don’t even eat fruits / are skinny fat . Ofc we are known for our dull skins. Akash Kumar is the peak phenotype for a curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Will be interesting to see the curry pheno at its peak ngl . Most meds are lean tan all day use bronzer etc while most curries don’t even eat fruits / are skinny fat . Ofc we are known for our dull skins. Akash Kumar is the peak phenotype for a curry
IMG 20230218 233449

This fruit good for undertones? Also ate orangers

• +1
pics or cope tbh
Give me a month I already changed my colouring a bit without lycopene but adding it is a huge game changer

This was 6 months ago to a month ago difference in colouring. Lost no fat during this time ( yo yo ing w muscle) so changes aren’t due to leaning down

D77D94E4 F9F0 4EDD 9F1D 950A1F210411

F0F76694 9343 400A B301 051B58B76B3A

Last edited:
How would one get rid of all the yellow undertones theoretically? Any supplement for that?

How would one get rid of all the yellow undertones theoretically? Any supplement for that?
Yellow undertones are good. What you want to remove are grey ones.
Asian people have grey and to remove it you just need to oxygenate blood or try astaxanthin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 19766
Yellow undertones are good. What you want to remove are grey ones.
Asian people have grey and to remove it you just need to oxygenate blood or try astaxanthin.
What the fuck? never heard of grey undertones tbh but thanks for the info.
what dosage could you recommend for astaxanthin daily?

What the fuck? never heard of grey undertones tbh but thanks for the info.
what dosage could you recommend for astaxanthin daily?
Grey is caused by lack of blood oxygenation if ur indian and known an aneimic female u can see how ashen their skin looks. For that astaxanthin can help but just oxygenating blood through higher co2 saturation w acetozolamide aspirin and ionotropic compounds like progesterone should be enough. Topical use id suggest methylene blue as it decreases hypoxia

• +1
Reactions: Sangrit, AscendingHero and Deleted member 19766
I don’t have pics cos I swore off it until I’m human bf percentage but I can tell you in 4 days my face looked much redder . To appreciate this effect I had to see it in 4-6 pm or 7-9 am lighting in my mirror otherwise it was not visible . I have only used 30 mg Ed for a week so this is insane.

Losing all my bf should bring out all the beta carotene ( not good for the body tho imo) stored as well and give orange along w red undertones.
And after that MSM plus bronzer for pink hue /golden tinge. In the meantime lots of fruit juice everyday

@ascendedd @dimorphism @Xangsane
@Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234

Here are my threads on why lycopene is worth it:

Link I’m the one you used bigger I need this asap

Grey is caused by lack of blood oxygenation if ur indian and known an aneimic female u can see how ashen their skin looks. For that astaxanthin can help but just oxygenating blood through higher co2 saturation w acetozolamide aspirin and ionotropic compounds like progesterone should be enough. Topical use id suggest methylene blue as it decreases hypoxia
I'm hapa

• +1
Should I take Beta-carotene and/or Lycopene if I’m Light-skinned? What about Lutein/Zeaxanthin?

Last edited:
  • +1
Brother i'm trying to find Stalevo. Are you sure it is not addictive?