I’m honestly thinking about becoming a Male Model

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I have the height and leanness to become a MM. I just need to get a rhino and fat grafts for my undereyes and I get start to model srs.

I will gymmaxx for 1-2 years, collagemaxx, and get the small surgeries then become a part-time model. I think I can become one actually. There’s a wide spectrum of male models; ranging from low to high end. Obviously I won’t be a Chico or Barrett but it would be cool to say “Yeah I was a model back in the day.” Imagine the dopamine rush boyos, insane I tell you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Bennett, Deleted member 2745 and 10 others
Good luck, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Not to mention you can meet a lot of female models too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2846
Don’t let @medialcanthuscel in this thread or @Gosick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Gosick is banned. and Medialcanthuscel can probably model too tbh ngl
Life is more about looking good. I rather be above average and super good at futbol or physics rather than be someone who is just really good looking

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 2581
Life is more about looking good. I rather be above average and super good at futbol or physics rather than be someone who is just really good looking
Yeah Ik but the Halo Effect runs deep in every aspect of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 2581
Don't bother bro you're white, let's not try to pretend white "men" can be attractive

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 3043, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
One question, will you modeling in your dreams

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3043
One question, will you modeling in your dreams

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
how to be model? do you search for cloth companies or something? do they teach you how to walk? gl anyway niger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
how to be model? do you search for cloth companies or something? do they teach you how to walk? gl anyway niger.
There’s model agencies I can apply to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Enlil
go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1464
nah u dont have the looks
u can become fake insta model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3043 and ZyzzReincarnate
I support your idea after u fix that upper third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what is this shit thread? imagine modelling as a filthy curry

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What’s the minimum height requirement?

I hope you will die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
Gl lad
I myself am going to try model this summer in India, only issue is my height will hold me back :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
I want to start modeling too after I finish school. 1 year to go

Gl lad
I myself am going to try model this summer in India, only issue is my height will hold me back :feelsbadman:
Tub I don’t know about high fashion, you def GL enough for athletic wear modeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Tub I don’t know about high fashion, you def GL enough for athletic wear modeling
I'd take anything tbh, as @PrettyBoyMaxxing said, just for for the dopamine rush of saying I've modeled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
No hope for me because of my shit height , if I marry a Stacyprita I am gonna mold my kid into a gigachad model , I’ll make sure he doesn’t get currified

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Don’t let @medialcanthuscel in this thread or @Gosick
His face is exactly the opposite of what we (or women) consider an attractive face, I will never comprend his delusion

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
So does every member here

His face is exactly the opposite of what we (or women) consider an attractive face, I will never comprend his delusion
He will only find that out when he gets rejected when he turns in application. The final part of the black pill for him to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I'm thinking about becoming a model too, I just need to completely change my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
If the profile pic was you with the cap I really doubt youll get featured anywhere let alone paid. Rhino and undereye filler will give you like at the very best 0.25psl increase. It's not going to change your overall pheno

Even legit psl7s have a hard time modeling. You either need to have connections or be top tier to get somewhere with it

Last edited:
If the profile pic was you with the cap I really doubt youll get featured anywhere let alone paid. Rhino and undereye filler will give you like at the very best 0.25psl increase. It's not going to change your overall pheno

Even legit psl7s have a hard time modeling. You either need to have connections or be top tier to get somewhere with it
nah bro i’m gonna be america’s next top model just u wait

Im a model already ded srs

you dont become a model, a model becomes of you

I have the height and leanness to become a MM. I just need to get a rhino and fat grafts for my undereyes and I get start to model srs.

I will gymmaxx for 1-2 years, collagemaxx, and get the small surgeries then become a part-time model. I think I can become one actually. There’s a wide spectrum of male models; ranging from low to high end. Obviously I won’t be a Chico or Barrett but it would be cool to say “Yeah I was a model back in the day.” Imagine the dopamine rush boyos, insane I tell you.
Good luck whats ur collagen max routine gonna be like doe

Where do you live? Try and go to an open casting my friend did that and thats what I'm gonna do soon.

Good luck whats ur collagen max routine gonna be like doe
Retin A, supplements (Axsta and Beta C), exfoliator, drink plenty of water, moisturizer, wash face 2x with cold water, tan in the spring and summer.
Where do you live? Try and go to an open casting my friend did that and thats what I'm gonna do soon.
i can’t model in my current body/face rn. And cali

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Retin A, supplements (Axsta and Beta C), exfoliator, drink plenty of water, moisturizer, wash face 2x with cold water, tan in the spring and summer.

i can’t model in my current body/face rn. And cali
Idk what you look like so I can't say. La is the hub u wanna go for. Look out for any open castings for like ford, img , all that shit and go to one. Pm your face pics tho

Idk what you look like so I can't say. La is the hub u wanna go for. Look out for any open castings for like ford, img , all that shit and go to one. Pm your face pics tho
idk if i actually will but if i looksmaxx hard in the next 2 years and keep my collagen high, then maybe.

idk if i actually will but if i looksmaxx hard in the next 2 years and keep my collagen high, then maybe.
You won't lose anything by going rn. Do you have any professional pics and shit? Your gonna need those

You won't lose anything by going rn. Do you have any professional pics and shit? Your gonna need those
no lol. ur pm’s r closed

My bad i opened them. Honestly ur like 18 so this when you wanna go ahead and get started.
yeah i would only do it for fun tho, i honestly probably won’t do it but well see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123