I'm in a new city rn

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
And holy fuck some many gl prime foids while the men all look like shit. I received so many iois while in Paris I get zero. Also, the gender ratio is post-war tier. Location theory is so fucking legit, even inside your pwn country.
If I can't break my 15-month dry spell during my stay here I might aswell just resort to gay sex.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, john_cope and Peachy
I went to california once and felt what you described, everybody was much hotter then typical, there were so many sports cars, the weather was literally perfect, it was like high school musical. But guess what? I still didn't get any girls
JUST

When taking the bus I saw a girl that looked exactly like Ana de Armas but with light blue eyes and darker skin. Insane coloring tbh.
I went to california once and felt what you described, everybody was much hotter then typical, there were so many sports cars, the weather was literally perfect, it was like high school musical. But guess what? I still didn't get any girls
JUST
Yeah but California is Chad-central.

Shit it's crazy how women and people in general are much nicer when you go outside the big cities.