I'm incel in Curryland

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
To make matters worst, I'm from South India where it's kind of suhbuman central. Guess how ugly i look boyos😭

Features would be high T, i'd assume. But skin lightening and colouring will give you a handsome amount of PSL points. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Features would be high T, i'd assume. But skin lightening and colouring will give you a handsome amount of PSL points. How tall are you?
5'11 pretty tall in India. Could be 6 with my shoes. Definitely tall here

• +1
Reactions: john2
  • +1
How tall are most Indians? And whats he average or North vs. South?
I don't know about other states. Most guys where I live are 5'7-5'8. Talking about young people though. Older people are much short. But still lot's of 5'10+ guys

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I don't know about other states. Most guys where I live are 5'7-5'8. Talking about young people though. Older people are much short. But still lot's of 5'10+ guys
Which state do you live in? Is it in North India?

• +1
Just be confident srs

• +1
user warned for targeted attack
I dont care about your probelsm you ugly fucking inbred subhuman trash from toxic wastebin curryland.

Hurry up and drown yourself in the ganja river your life is worthless cunt

Mods need to geoban india already

user warned for targeted attack
I dont care about your probelsm you ugly fucking inbred subhuman trash from toxic wastebin curryland.

Hurry up and drown yourself in the ganja river your life is worthless cunt

Mods need to geoban india already
5foot8Paki :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SAME GARBAGE STREET SHITTER

5foot8Paki :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SAME GARBAGE STREET SHITTER
Cope you fucking idiotic fuck

I'm half white and 6'1 barefoot now and never left USA born and raised in San Fransisco you projecting cow shit eating turdskin streetshitter disgusting fucking piece of shit attention craved fuck

I'm half white and 6'1 barefoot now and never left USA born and raised in San Fransisco you projecting cow shit eating turdskin streetshitter disgusting fucking piece of shit attention craved fuck
lmfao at this subhuman curry faggot you're not white smelly curry piece of shit

5foot8paki get the fuck out of my country you salan eating immigrant

• +1
Just arrange marriage n stay in india cuz less hypergamy idk it may be over tho

• +1
lmfao at this subhuman curry faggot you're not white smelly curry piece of shit
Keep crying fucker I posted my face here months ago and everyone said I'm 5.5psl and that I'm white arab. Projecting smelly unwashed deodorant-lacking shitskin subhuman lesser being barking for me
5foot8paki get the fuck out of my country you salan eating immigrant
Keep larping as 6'3 while I mog you to hell and have been laid 4 times before 18 you permavirgin barking piece of shit waste of life motherfucker

Post pic boy

• +1
Keep crying fucker I posted my face here months ago and everyone said I'm 5.5psl and that I'm white arab. Projecting smelly unwashed deodorant-lacking shitskin subhuman lesser being barking for me

Keep larping as 6'3 while I mog you to hell and have been laid 4 times before 18 you permavirgin barking piece of shit waste of life motherfucker
This is you curry faggot lmfao keep barking for me :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is you curry faggot lmfao keep barking for me :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I bet if mods geobanned India you'd suddenly stop posting you native curryland overpopulated inbred smelly oily brown rat with a hairy oily desi mom consider suicide you shitty gut biome nitrous farting jew curry piece of cowshit fuck

Just arrange marriage n stay in india cuz less hypergamy idk it may be over tho
Times are changing. Even Eastern European women are becoming hypergamous these days