Im Indian-Chinese mixed, how to fix my creepy eyes

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Legend.
The eyebags seem to run in my family and looks way stronger irl than in the photo, my eyes also seem to be really enlarged with a slight negative canthal tilt. Eyebrows are horrendous. Any tips?

Attachments

• 20231030_005747.jpg
    20231030_005747.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: colton myers, normie_joe and 📎♿️⚙️
Where the fuck is the Chinese?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Gmogger, StuntmanMike and 4 others
Lost weight, surgery max, fix your eyebrows and stay in India so you have a chance

Are both of your parents stemcels. Its completely over nigga that mix is subhuman rape your whore mother

Are both of your parents stemcels. Its completely over nigga that mix is subhuman rape your whore mother
Its not yet over, I've had admirers + plus I live in South east asia all the other guys are like 160 - 170 cm

is your dad or mom Indian?

The eyebags seem to run in my family and looks way stronger irl than in the photo, my eyes also seem to be really enlarged with a slight negative canthal tilt. Eyebrows are horrendous. Any tips?

Lower eyelid retraction and/or canthoplasty should reduce scleral show.

Picsart 23 10 29 22 27 54 557

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and lightskinbengali
Its not yet over, I've had admirers + plus I live in South east asia all the other guys are like 160 - 170 cm
Well hopefully you heightmog them. If you want I can give info on skin lightening

Well hopefully you heightmog them. If you want I can give info on skin lightening
I do want it. My face is very tanned and is much darker than the rest of my body, I already started using sunscreen 2 weeks ago.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I do want it. My face is very tanned and is much darker than the rest of my body, I already started using sunscreen 2 weeks ago.
Try supplementing both msm and vit c too, then use tretinoin to remove the tan. If you’re still not light enough consider hydroquinone cream. Are you below 18?

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
Chad eye area ngl

If that’s the case it will take a year for your face to match your body. My tan from sun damage as a kid took years to go when I turned into a basement dweller in high school