Im interested in tricks of narcissists and psychopaths

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
I want to Copy their methods how to manipulate Other ppl and ofc defrnd myself against their tactics. Like in this book:

The Narcissist's Playbook: How to Identify, Disarm, and Protect Yourself from Narcissists, Sociopaths, Psychopaths, and Other Types of Manipulative and Abusive People​

And

The Highly Sensitive Person's Guide to Dealing with Toxic People: How to Reclaim Your Power from Narcissists and Other Manipulators by shahida arabi

Last edited:
As if you could ever be a real match to a narcissistic psychopath. But I'm at least pleased you are doing something with your time.

• +1
Reactions: zura
unironically I don't understand how manipulation is a real a thing, I legit don't believe it

how do you get manipulated into doing something you dont want to? Doesn't make sense, how can you be that retarded?

unironically I don't understand how manipulation is a real a thing, I legit don't believe it

how do you get manipulated into doing something you dont want to? Doesn't make sense, how can you be that retarded?
Women always seem to be prone to falling for the "manipulation" of good looking/rich men. But when it comes to ugly men, suddenly they have the wisdom of Solomon and they are impervious to manipulation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Lethbridge