I’m jealous of whitepassing people

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
1,017
Reputation
821
I’m so jealous of whitepassing minorities it’s not fair they got lucky and inherited all the white genes it’s not fair that could’ve been me my dad ruined my genes fuck I’m gonna be a low tier nigger the rest of my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 22930
i can relate to you ,btw what ethnicity are u
 
Yeah it's pretty sweet ngl

so much stuff I take for granted
 
I am cumskin turk.It is a huge failo.Turk must be shitskin.If you are ethnic you have to look brown otherwise you are an abomination.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
8
Views
86
ibuprofn778
ibuprofn778
mangotimer
Replies
5
Views
83
Fragments
F
5ft2cutecel
Replies
1
Views
31
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Notcel
Replies
13
Views
95
sonic55555
S
muhammad18347
Replies
23
Views
86
Odindvatres
Odindvatres

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top