I’m joining military

u aint sleeping there u do realize that?
No shit. It’s 8 - 5 like any other normal job. Niggas here think I’ll join and get deployed straight to Ukraine or Afghanistan once I complete my training
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Don’t care. Ima get ma qualifications then dip out. Niggas acts like I’ll be in the army for the rest of my life jfl

It matters because going into infantry will get you a social circle and being surrounded by slayers vs incels.

It matters because going into infantry will get you a social circle and being surrounded by slayers vs incels.
Ngl I would rather be around incels than slayers. I have nothing in common with slayers meanwhile I have a lot in common with incels. Plus if there’s girls around why would I want to be near slayers that mog me to death ☠️

i wouldnt recommend joining british army if youre not white tbh mate, the racism youll face is worse than here

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
Y'all working jobs that gonna keep you mediocre slaves and are meant for low IQ idiots. I can't believe internet and free education exists and most of you lazy fucks end up working at boomer jobs that your grandfather's used to do because they didn't have the means to upgrade and find something useful. You won't learn any skills, your wage gonna be the same until the day you die. Wasted human

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Y'all working jobs that gonna keep you mediocre slaves and are meant for low IQ idiots. I can't believe internet and free education exists and most of you lazy fucks end up working at boomer jobs that your grandfather's used to do because they didn't have the means to upgrade and find something useful. You won't learn any skills, your wage gonna be the same until the day you die. Wasted human
well u need someone to defend u and ur country.....

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax