I’m Launching My Own FREE Rating Service

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
My entering into this market will lead to a zero enterprise industry, effectively pricing out players such as Ravi and Wheat Waffles. In fact I believe I will monopolize this field so that all Looksmaxxers are on the Forever Recessed P9000X Program.

Should anyone question my authority and command of aesthetics knowledge they may refer to my extensive post history regarding the subject.

For instance, I alongside @thecel and @LooksOverAll pioneered work into disproving the incumbent normal distribution of looks theory, the first ever formulation of the BBC SMV Theorem, and proliferation of the Church of Stallone of Latter Day Aesthetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others

@OldVirgin @subhuman incel @LooksOverAll

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14561, germanlooks and 9 others
You put a lot of thought into your posts

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14160 and subhuman incel
what about the 5'9 ideal heigh theory, you also invented this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14323
what about the 5'9 ideal heigh theory, you also invented this?
I was the first to theorize it and @OldVirgin was the one to solidify it with real-world examples like Stallone and Delon. Many others have peer-reviewed our work and agree with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, 5'8manlet, teenmax and 6 others
I was the first to theorize it and @OldVirgin was the one to solidify it. Many others have peer-reviewed our work and agree with it.

true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

I’m Launching My Own FREE Doxing Service​

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, TeenAscender, Lorsss and 1 other person

I’m Launching My Own FREE Doxing Service​

The Forever Recessed Corporation will tender an offer for @SexuallyAbusive ’s business. We believe applying a 25% premium to the discounted cash flows of 0$ to arrive at a 0$ offer price is more than fair.
Subject to Anti-trust law enforcement

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
You put a lot of thought into your posts

He is from Lookism

It doesn't take a lot of thought for a man of substance and character to speak

Which is why it seems like 'methodically thought out' shit

You are a doomer as part of the doomer regime - OP is a natural and from the land of naturals

Lookism has enhanced this site and without it going down this place would be in the cuckery

All hail all LOOKISM USERS!

Last edited:
  • JFL
He is from Lookism

It doesn't take a lot of thought for a man of substance and character to speak

Which is why it seems like 'methodically thought out' shit

You are a doomer as part of the doomer regime - OP is a natural and from the land of naturals

Lookism has enhanced this site and without it going down this place would be in the cuckery

All hail all LOOKISM USERS!
Cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Power law distribution mogs.

• JFL
My entering into this market will lead to a zero enterprise industry, effectively pricing out players such as Ravi and Wheat Waffles. In fact I believe I will monopolize this field so that all Looksmaxxers are on the Forever Recessed P9000X Program.

Should anyone question my authority and command of aesthetics knowledge they may refer to my extensive post history regarding the subject.

For instance, I alongside @thecel and @LooksOverAll pioneered work into disproving the incumbent normal distribution of looks theory, the first ever formulation of the BBC SMV Theorem, and proliferation of the Church of Stallone of Latter Day Aesthetics.
IMG 7079

You really have nothing better to do with your time? :trepidation: That's the problem with a lot of members here -cough- cough- @MakinItHappenReturn. You're content with completely wasting your time on shit that will in no way improve your life. You could rather be investing your time in working out, getting an education, seeing the world, learning a new skill, meeting new people, trying new foods, moving up in your career, reading for leisure/research, dating, etc. Yet you choose to rot here like a basement dwelling virgin intellectual. None of this actually matters. PSL/Blackpill communities have already perfectly described the world in simple terms which should basically be canonized as Newtons fifth law at this point - "mog or be mogged". The lion ate you, he mogged you. You got with a girl and later found out she had a boyfriend, you mogged him. Meteor hit the planet, it mogged the dinosaurs. You get the idea. :feelswat:

• JFL
you should do it on a different platform so its anonymous

You really have nothing better to do with your time? :trepidation: That's the problem with a lot of members here -cough- cough- @MakinItHappenReturn. You're content with completely wasting your time on shit that will in no way improve your life. You could rather be investing your time in working out, getting an education, seeing the world, learning a new skill, meeting new people, trying new foods, moving up in your career, reading for leisure/research, dating, etc. Yet you choose to rot here like a basement dwelling virgin intellectual. None of this actually matters. PSL/Blackpill communities have already perfectly described the world in simple terms which should basically be canonized as Newtons fifth law at this point - "mog or be mogged". The lion ate you, he mogged you. You got with a girl and later found out she had a boyfriend, you mogged him. Meteor hit the planet, it mogged the dinosaurs. You get the idea. :feelswat:
bruh I cage at people's sentience in not being able to pick up on sarcasm and satire. @justadude @LooksOverAll @MakinItHappenReturn how much more obvious do I have to make it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
bruh I cage at people's sentience in not being able to pick up on sarcasm and satire. @justadude @LooksOverAll @MakinItHappenReturn how much more obvious do I have to make it?
Don't mind him. He's a soviet-assimilated ethnic brute from Uzbekistan.

• Woah
tbh i only read the title so i didnt even know it was satire
christian bale laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828