Urine2

jfl if you think we know more than them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and beypazarisoda0
Girls already know how to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others
Sorry not sorry.
Holy dark triad indeed. Better yet tell your best friend that secretly like your girl how he can get better skin than you so he can slay your girl.:feelshaha:

Women are by and far naturally blackpilled, all of them.
Even ugly women are very, very aware of where they stand and know all the frauding tricks in the book to make themselves go from a 1/10 to a 6/10 on a dating app.

Photo angles, accentuating cheekbones with makeup, making double chins disappear, layering foundation, color correcting creams etc. for good skin texture to hide redness and acne etc.

It's men who are delusional about their looks level and need advice, reality checks and consulting to achieve a level of looks that actually gets them any action.

There is no need to leak looksmaxing advice to women.
Many womens lives already revolve around looksmaxing ever since they become teenage girls.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20631
Holy dark triad indeed. Better yet tell your best friend that secretly like your girl how he can get better skin than you so he can slay your girl.:feelshaha:
I'm not telling guys. I'm telling women around me so they get hotter and I get social halo

• Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali
Women are by and far naturally blackpilled, all of them.
Even ugly women are very, very aware of where they stand and know all the frauding tricks in the book to make themselves go from a 1/10 to a 6/10 on a dating app.

Photo angles, accentuating cheekbones with makeup, making double chins disappear, layering foundation, color correcting creams etc. for good skin texture to hide redness and acne etc.

It's men who are delusional about their looks level and need advice, reality checks and consulting to achieve a level of looks that actually gets them any action.

There is no need to leak looksmaxing advice to women.
Many womens lives already revolve around looksmaxing ever since they become teenage girls.
This is incorrect from my experience. They are often actually quite clueless on stuff like tret.

This is incorrect from my experience. They are often actually quite clueless on stuff like tret.
Any site I go on that peddles retinoids and retinols on a bigger scale like The Ordinary, the reviews come 99% from women and 1% of the reviewers are men.

Tretinoin (retin-a) is in general a lesser known skincare maxing item for both genders because it requires a doctors prescription.
Or you can buy it with bitcoin from shady websites that will ship a tube from India.

(Which is a shame, because it's one of the most important skincare items there is - it's also 20x more powerful than anything The Ordinary produces)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Any site I go on that peddles retinoids and retinols on a bigger scale like The Ordinary, the reviews come 99% from women and 1% of the reviewers are men.

Tretinoin (retin-a) is in general a lesser known skincare maxing item for both genders because it requires a doctors prescription.
Or you can buy it with bitcoin from shady websites that will ship a tube from India.

(Which is a shame, because it's one of the most important skincare items there is - it's also 20x more powerful than anything The Ordinary produces)
Does a normie even need tret or is retinol fully sufficient?