[High IQ read] The reason behind why ''Looksmax exceptions'' ascended

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
// Copied/pasted comment of mine from this thread //

Let's look analytically at your situation anon. So even if you're short and average looking, there are still exceptions in looksmaxing who manage to get women with pure luck. - Your only hope

HOVEWER, i was trying to figure out the pattern about what things makes these exceptions so unique, what do they have in common objectively speaking, why are they different from us, and what about these women who dates these men, what are they up to...

46e7e6c2698c7f1261ec4d55b2a18941-gif.1101834

Turns out that every single individual is NOT zoomer, or atleast they are born before gen Z (2002-...) according to my calculations. So your best bet is to actually go for women older than your age, because many things such as over-inflated ego, unrealistic hypergamy, and general narcicism and entitlement has been put into consideration as to why you cannot get a woman today. These things are MUCH more significant and uncontrollable in the Gen Z, they always existed but they are out of control nowadays because young whores are just a product of their degenerate environment.

⚠️ [IMPORTANT] - Also go for good-looking sexy women on purpose, gl ones are not paranoid and they are less arrogant unlike uglier girls. GL girls know that they live a life on a pedestal mode, they are aware of their worth, they know that they can SECURE any relationship with a man... (Indicating us the reason why they don't have to be paranoid). So we have acknowledged that she can choose any man she wants - If that girls chooses YOU, you will have to just adapt to her expectations and this means that you should not tell her to repress her nature (going to bars, seeing other dudes..etc), just be chill and allow her to be boss in relationship (Temporary, until you've built a bondage needed for her to catch emotions)...- if you want to secure a relationship in long term. This is a pretty strange and specific phenomenon, it's not money nor status, but a pure luck.

But why?

Besides looks (Or after in 99% objective cases) but i'm talking in 1% individual cases, your personality matters but not as in NT or inhib, but a personality as a form of trust, love, bondage, conscience... These are inherited things which you can never change, they are what describes you for YOU. That's why those 99% are paranoid and have a wrong system of value, they go for looks while these 1% individuals go for these traits which makes you UNIQUE, and they respect you for who you are.

Looks still matters to a degree, but this 1% will define the looks subjective (Eye coloring, hair coloring, skin coloring, ethnicity...), because that's why they went for these ugly ass dudes at the first place obviously. The looks theory in 1% individualism matters as a form of NICHE, and it's RARE-AS-FUCK.

Brief tldr - Finding a genuine date is a pure luck. I just explained why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, AscendingHero, mogstar and 5 others
dn

• So Sad
Reactions: huntergatherer
0, dnrd, shit thread.. i already know without opening the notification

But hey, since this is posted in looksmaxing... LIKE THE DAMN POST or i'll be seeing you in the appeals

1ee

Screenshot 20210422 030507 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 7076
dark triad traits matter for this too

you're saying to emotionally enslave a girl, this is what bad boys have been doing for millennia

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
god all this for girls
it just gets so tiring

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I recently read an article that said women are having less relationships in University etc, same with schools.

Anyone born early to late 90s knows how easy it was to date in school, as long as you were in the social group, you could date, it's different today.

Nerds were always outcasted unfortunately, but today it genuinely seems like girls get so much handed to them.. we don't have wars anymore or anything to fight for, so all these random media fed stuff gets thrown to them (Black Lives Matter, Trans Rights etc) and they believe they are fighting for something, which is natural human instinct. They ride the coat tails of the women who fought in the 40s for rights, and they believe those women would love and appreciate them fighting on the streets, when really they'd be ashamed, it's surpassing equality.

Girls born after 2000 are super entitled, I don't get why anyone born in the late 90's wouldn't want an older girl, the same girls today fighting for George Floyd are the exact same girls who would twerk infront of him sitting on the streets for a tik tok video.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22