im leaving this site {will be lurking tho}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
Fuck this site , man we are all mental cells I realized that I'm completely capable of getting a gf , this site does nothing but bring your sense of self and well being down
everyone on this site is fucking capable of getting a gf well there is a handful who just cant but you can ascend by losing weight or exercising,Also newcels on this site look at my bone mashing threads that will help you ascend

PEACE BITCHES
PIANOBOY123 SIGNING THE FUCK OUT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Shrek2OnDvD, Anomaly and 4 others
good decision, I will be leaving shortly too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
UAE ruined both our minds bro. It’s literally insane there I wish I grew up in England or the US or some shit in my teen years

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
UAE ruined both our minds bro. It’s literally insane there I wish I grew up in England or the US or some shit in my teen years
UAE is known to fuck with curry ppl's minds, I spoke to a curry from UAE and when he moved to England it improved his ego and mentality so much and he's enjoying life now

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 14166
UAE is known to fuck with curry ppl's minds, I spoke to a curry from UAE and when he moved to England it improved his ego and mentality so much and he's enjoying life now
yeah i live in the UK now

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
This site is fun if you don’t take everything too seriously

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and one job away
Fuck this site , man we are all mental cells I realized that I'm completely capable of getting a gf , this site does nothing but bring your sense of self and well being down
everyone on this site is fucking capable of getting a gf well there is a handful who just cant but you can ascend by losing weight or exercising,Also newcels on this site look at my bone mashing threads that will help you ascend

PEACE BITCHES
PIANOBOY123 SIGNING THE FUCK OUT
View attachment 1450081View attachment 1450082View attachment 1450083View attachment 1450084 View attachment 1450086View attachment 1450087

Mirin lower third , fuark

Id rather live in UAE than this shithole England, I dont understand why anyone sane would move here.

• +1
Id rather live in UAE than this shithole England, I dont understand why anyone sane would move here.
arabs are incredibly racist

• +1
Oh don’t get me wrong the UAE is absolutely amazing in living conditions the UK is an absolute shithole in comparison I’ve lived in both. But 16-21 you will be a child if you still live there since relationships aren’t a thing unless you are top 1% Arab or White then you get shit tons of pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and N1666
Oh don’t get me wrong the UAE is absolutely amazing in living conditions the UK is an absolute shithole in comparison I’ve lived in both. But 16-21 you will be a child if you still live there since relationships aren’t a thing unless you are top 1% Arab or White then you get shit tons of pussy
im gonna disagree with you on that , my 5ft4 subhuman curry friend is dating the hottest girl in my school {supermodel tier} and he isn't even rich

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial, aBetterMii and House Lannister
im gonna disagree with you on that , my 5ft4 subhuman curry friend is dating the hottest girl in my school {supermodel tier} and he isn't even rich
My last school there was the most hypergamous shit in history tbh. I went to events/parties at my school before that since I was well known there and girls would msg me on snap and say they were interested. I was just royally screwed there was such a strong hierarchy in my school. I’m still pissed off at my parents for a ever moving me

• +1
i come here to meme around at times
im a truecel manlet curry:feelsmage:

• Woah
  • +1
im srs man, it doesn't look shit in my opinion my UEE is slight which is ideal 0 sclera show and my tilt is slightly positive so I would say its slightly above average

This bluepilled curry is in for a tough reality check if he really believes he can easily get a gf

See you in a week bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Anomaly and Deleted member 14166
This curry is in for a tough reality check if he really believes he can easily get a gf

See you in a week bud
i already have one tho , have you seen my previous threads , you're a newcel tho so you probably haven't seen

• JFL
Reactions: Anomaly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back