I’m legit mentally fucked

I’m doing exactly like this but I feel like even subhumans can give her more life experiences as they can introduce to groups etc while I can only give her my solo time
Its just what you make of it.

If a movie was made about you in the coolest fucking way, what would be the narrative.

Despise what you cant have.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FutureSlayer
Its just what you make of it.

If a movie was made about you in the coolest fucking way, what would be the narrative.

Despise what you cant have.
really inspiring bro. thank you

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I’m doing exactly like this but I feel like even subhumans can give her more life experiences as they can introduce to groups etc while I can only give her my solo time
You should feel shes lucky.

Most influential people arent going to parties or camping orbwhatever people do.

I only vacation once in 2 or 3 years where I have a month l-long blast with old friends of mine.

Rest is business.

So in my case, it's true.

You have things to do.

You don't have to fit the narrative.

The less common you are, the more John Wick of any field you're in, the more you attract just because of exclusivity.

Just have enough money to do super cool shit once in a while.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
They actually approach me but they snap once they get a taste of my mental state. The no friends thing is legit an handicap
An easy way to make friends instantly is to go to the gym.

Or a cafe to work at.

Quite easy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, normie_joe, Patient A and 1 other person
this
when you reach htn tier then you experience life in ultra easy mode with female magnet dlc unlocked

I thought this is only for chad’s ? Dont HTN’s struggle too ?

I thought this is only for chad’s ? Dont HTN’s struggle too ?
I don't think so
A htn that is a bit social never suffers.
If he is compelete autist then he might suffer a bit but he will be fine overall because face will save him evetytime.

• +1
Can u make girlfriends in the gym?
Yeah of course.

I was just saying that you can make friends.

But I avoid making gfs.

I'm one of the stronger people in the gym and I’m NT as well.

Girls do try to talk to me / initiate convo.

But I don't usually make any massive effort on my side that would spoil my rep in the gym.

The best possible scenario of;

Consistent workouts in the gym for a year...

Creating a much different animal (fuller frame - shoulders, traps, neck, biceps, forearms, triceps) than I am today...

Is my top priority.

That's much more valuable to me than;

The chance of a quick lay or gf with a possibility of...

Bap rep / “unhappy customers” / screaming/ drama spoiling my gym “career” so to speak because...

One of the reasons I am consistent is that...

The people, trainers, gym owner, and other kids respect me for my lifts (2x BW dead, ~1x BW OHP), dedication, and knowledge of the sport and that's a valuable dopamine rush making me look forward to the next gym session.

Respect > Love

So...

Dont shit where you eat (drama/ gf),

but...

You can have a coffee and a smoke while you shit (easy lays).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and marek937
Don't they normally like men 25+ those goth chicks?
No, they like skinny white tall introverted boys like me, but they come with downsides

• +1
  • JFL
Can’t stand them unfortunately. I end up fighting with everyone over politically correct shit or smth. I can’t socially uniform in the west
It’s over
IMG 8176

• JFL
Thanks for the advice on how to make money bro I appreciate it

And how is your thread related to money?
Learn more about how to get ahead in life: Lifestyle, success, power and making money.

Pretty related to lifestyle and success tbh

Learn more about how to get ahead in life: Lifestyle, success, power and making money.

Pretty related to lifestyle and success tbh
Your thread should be in the looksmax section not this section but whatever

Your thread should be in the looksmax section not this section but whatever
I already have my looksmaxxing plan in mind, I just want to know hos to offset my friendless life in order to have a ltr and not looking schizo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
“I dont really have friends. I just have business contacts. That I do business with. How can you trust someone more than someone you trust with money. Its a dog eat dog world and I need to careful who I associate with..”
PLEASE don't tell a girl this

Htn in Milan

I’m an HTN with chadlite potential after my bimax, I could do pretty well with girls if only i wanted to have ONS.

The problem is I only care about ltr’s and once they find out i literally have ZERO friends irl, they see me as a creep weirdo.
Alt girls seem to be the least affected girls by this thing but they have huge daddy issues and mental problems.

How to overcome boyos?:feelswhy:
079FD2C6 4188 4194 A38E 0D27955D0B40

Have you considered getting some friends? jfc you mentalcels cannot be helped :lul:

Bro, am one of the most disturbed mentally her on this forum, i got a terrible childhood with a mother torturing me, and leaved me on street at 13y,

even today am mental fucked at 30y,

say that for tolding you, i got many girlfriends, i treat her like shit and intolerable behavior, one on her (my most longue relationship) trust me or not she was stacies tier, she stayed 6year, and other foids support my crazy behavior.

So if you are attractiv like as you said, or even you get chadlite psl, don't worries buddy, they will stay and comfort you :chad: (y)

• +1
Reactions: marek937
’m an HTN with chadlite potential after my bimax, I could do pretty well with girls if only i wanted to have ONS.

The problem is I only care about ltr’s and once they find out i literally have ZERO friends irl, they see me as a creep weirdo.
Same

Just say you just moved to the country and don’t know anyone

• +1