I’m legit mentally fucked

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
I’m an HTN with chadlite potential after my bimax, I could do pretty well with girls if only i wanted to have ONS.

The problem is I only care about ltr’s and once they find out i literally have ZERO friends irl, they see me as a creep weirdo.
Alt girls seem to be the least affected girls by this thing but they have huge daddy issues and mental problems.

How to overcome boyos?:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, rooman, justinzayn and 7 others
youre bluecel with .org rotter potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nerian, rooman and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Jfl your username is literally “future slayer” seem to contradict yourself here :unsure:

Also u posted in moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead, BoredPrince and 2 others
Jfl your username is literally “future slayer” seem to contradict yourself here :unsure:

Also jfl u posted in moneymaxxing
success section and yes, pretty cringe and old nick. I was 17 when i created this acc

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 29581
its not possible to be mentalcel if you are htn so you are probably delusional mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, Deleted member 30404, rooman and 12 others
lets do group suicide guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Traxanas, rooman and 6 others
its not possible to be mentalcel if you are htn so you are probably delusional mtn
I got rated multiple times. Not bragging. Positive cantal tilt, projected chin, white, 6,3 feet. Only failo is my recessed maxilla and downturned nose but I’m getting a bimax in 6 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
this
when you reach htn tier then you experience life in ultra easy mode with female magnet dlc unlocked

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, rooman, poopoohead and 1 other person
this
when you reach htn tier then you experience life in ultra easy mode with female magnet dlc unlocked
They actually approach me but they snap once they get a taste of my mental state. The no friends thing is legit an handicap

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, rooman, Patient A and 2 others
When I see another "HTN" who claims mental illness for the reason he can't get pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rooman, poopoohead and 4 others
I'm kinda friendless cause I'm ugly and short jfl
You have no excuses boyo, try to join one of those faggy clubs at your uni/school

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FutureSlayer
I'm kinda friendless cause I'm ugly and short jfl
You have no excuses boyo, try to join one of those faggy clubs at your uni/school
I can’t stand them more than 10 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and poopoohead
They actually approach me but they snap once they get a taste of my mental state. The no friends thing is legit an handicap
tales from asylum unless you pm me a 5 second vid of your face.

same here

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I’m an HTN with chadlite potential after my bimax, I could do pretty well with girls if only i wanted to have ONS.

The problem is I only care about ltr’s and once they find out i literally have ZERO friends irl, they see me as a creep weirdo.
Alt girls seem to be the least affected girls by this thing but they have huge daddy issues and mental problems.

STFU cunt

Get friends maybe that might help.

Get friends maybe that might help.
Can’t stand them unfortunately. I end up fighting with everyone over politically correct shit or smth. I can’t socially uniform in the west

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Patient A, poopoohead and 1 other person
Can’t stand them unfortunately. I end up fighting with everyone over politically correct shit or smth. I can’t socially uniform in the west
Fuck friends then fuck them hoes as well as long as you have the cash in the bank got a family look good you dont need worry about retarded issues.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FutureSlayer
Fuck friends then fuck them hoes as well as long as you have the cash in the bank got a family look good you dont need worry about retarded issues.
but in order to have a family I need a gf

IDGAF BRAGGING FAGGOT HOPE YOU GET RAN OVER BY A BUS AND A DOG SHITS ON UR PATHETIC CORPSE

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
IDGAF BRAGGING FAGGOT HOPE YOU GET RAN OVER BY A BUS AND A DOG SHITS ON UR PATHETIC CORPS
this forum is degenerated towards .is tier jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I mean your normal family mom dad sister brother
I’d like to have 3 or 4 sons in 10 years from now bro. I don’t want to die without purpose, i hope i will succeed this time

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gribsufer1
I’d like to have 3 or 4 sons in 10 years from now bro. I don’t want to die without purpose, i hope i will succeed this time
It's possible to have purpose without children. The matrix is evil and will try to turn your sons into trans Satanists.

• +1
It's possible to have purpose without children. The matrix is evil and will try to turn your sons into trans Satanists.
That’s why I plan to move to a safer area without this shit

I got rated multiple times. Not bragging. Positive cantal tilt, projected chin, white, 6,3 feet. Only failo is my recessed maxilla and downturned nose but I’m getting a bimax in 6 months
nigga what are u saying none of these are proof 1 picture 1000 words

• +1
u dont need to be NT or even non aspie if she likes u enough tbh
all u need is have a car and be Ok looking and be nice and u're pretty set if ur not aiming for stacy chadchasers

Last edited:
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
HTN with chadlite potential has to be a top 10 common phrase describing oneself here.

• +1

Just reframe.

“Oh, I don't really trust new people that fast. I have a couple of friends that Ibe known forever and trust. You never really know someone until you've known them for 5 years” etc

Basically just talk bro..

• +1
Just reframe.

“Oh, I don't really trust new people that fast. I have a couple of friends that Ibe known forever and trust. You never really know someone until you've known them for 5 years” etc

“I have things going on that I only trust a few people with that got my back”

Don't succumb to social pressure.

The more rebel-like you are in an assertive unaffected manner, the more you attract.

Or

“I dont really have friends. I just have business contacts. That I do business with. How can you trust someone more than someone you trust with money. Its a dog eat dog world and I need to careful who I associate with..”

These are things I would say

• +1
Just reframe.

I’m doing exactly like this but I feel like even subhumans can give her more life experiences as they can introduce to groups etc while I can only give her my solo time

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and AsGoodAsItGets