I’m legitimately scared of makeup

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Even when I’m sober makeup automatically ascends ltbs atleast sexually

Now imagine w alcohol under nightclub lighting w some despo attempt to get laid to make leaving my basement worth it

I’m genuinely scared I’ll end up fucking a femcel thinking it’s some mtb

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, framemoggerr, shizuku11111 and 3 others
What if that Halloween shitskin wore makeup would he have gotten pussy and thus had a better job beside oil driling

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
oil driling
0037FBB3 5FB4 450A 9D90 219A94C3087A

Why not join them and fraud too? You can fraud in soo many other ways every1 does it if you can’t beat them join them nigga

Why not join them and fraud too? You can fraud in soo many other ways every1 does it if you can’t beat them join them nigga
Cos u can’t fraud as a male ? Lol . Lifts are the only thing I can think of

I’m scared of stinky curry’s!!!

Cos u can’t fraud as a male ? Lol . Lifts are the only thing I can think of
eye lash tint very underrated,long hair vinnie hacker length is borderline frauding ,bb cream under eyes/moisturiser on skin to fraud glass clear skin, 1 inch lifts yes I could name soo many more but if you do all them frauds you will easily look better obviously it’s not near as hard fraud as females can but still good

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
eye lash tint very underrated,long hair vinnie hacker length is borderline frauding ,bb cream under eyes/moisturiser on skin to fraud glass clear skin, 1 inch lifts yes I could name soo many more but if you do all them frauds you will easily look better obviously it’s not near as hard fraud as females can but still good
Long hair is default state I wouldn’t call that frauding. Eyelash tint is great , in clubs I think all about height and frame so lifts are the only real fraud there. Bb cream can work in other environments I doubt it makes a difference in club lighting. Foundation frauds everything

Even when I’m sober makeup automatically ascends ltbs atleast sexually

Now imagine w alcohol under nightclub lighting w some despo attempt to get laid to make leaving my basement worth it

I’m genuinely scared I’ll end up fucking a femcel thinking it’s some mtb
I use make-up on myself.

Concealer for under eyes and bb cream.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and TechnoBoss
If she manages to convince you she's MTB or above who really cares at the end of the day? While you're fucking her you're gonna think she's MTB+ so why even care about what she really is? It's what your brain thinks during the fucking that matters.

She's just a club slut at the end of the day after all.

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad and BrahminBoss
I use make-up on myself.

Concealer for under eyes and bb cream.
The difference is ur making a small increase if any while for women her fertility is highly dependent on skin and hair ( tats basically 70 percent of her smv ) so the dividends she gets from those are massive . It’s not possible to fraud bones . Foundation also can fraud contours which basically shift everything in the woman’s favour

Long hair is default state I wouldn’t call that frauding. Eyelash tint is great , in clubs I think all about height and frame so lifts are the only real fraud there. Bb cream can work in other environments I doubt it makes a difference in club lighting. Foundation frauds everything
yeah tbh most of the frauds i named do look better in natural lighting especially if you tint under eye lashes it looks really good,but i would honestly say long hair is a fraud for most guys,usually if you can see a guys skull shape he instaly looks worse bc very few ppl have balanced shaped heads,bro just look at vinnie/timothe legit any1 they all descend soo hard with short hair lol

The difference is ur making a small increase if any while for women her fertility is highly dependent on skin and hair ( tats basically 70 percent of her smv ) so the dividends she gets from those are massive . It’s not possible to fraud bones .
I don’t use it to fraud bones, I use it to make myself look more fresh and youthful.

It reduces the appearance of my nasolabiol folds and hollow under eyes. Besides that it evens out my skin-tone.

Noticeable improvement.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and TechnoBoss
I don’t use it to fraud bones, I use it to make myself look more fresh and youthful.

It reduces the appearance of my nasolabiol folds and hollow under eyes. Besides that it evens out my skin-tone.

Noticeable improvement.
this isnt my point at all

You gotta be careful nowadays with foids

this isnt my point at all
You said you’re making a small increase by using it and you can’t fraud bones.

I replied to that and elaborated my opinions on your statements.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You said you’re making a small increase by using it and you can’t fraud bones.

I replied to that and elaborated my opinions on your statements.
buddy the return u got from that is like 5 percent added to ur base smv

foids literally jump two tiers from foundation

wtf are you on

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
buddy the return u got from that is like 5 percent added to ur base smv

foids literally jump two tiers from foundation

wtf are you on
Dark hollow under eyes and folds are a major looksmin.

Combating that isn’t a 5% increase.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and BrahminBoss