I’m literally an ichigo lookalike

M

MacBurger

Solstice
Joined
Aug 14, 2023
Posts
2,431
Reputation
1,082
IMG 2598
IMG 2583
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity, slow, americanpakitruvcel and 1 other person
You don’t look asiatic enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
Anime characters have this weird hyperstylized wasian look to them which you can see when Asian cosplayers cosplay anime characters, you look too European
 
Wel
Anime characters have this weird hyperstylized wasian look to them which you can see when Asian cosplayers cosplay anime characters, you look too European
l it makes sense I’m fully European lmao, people always mistake me for wasian tho which is weird cause I don’t think I look it at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Yeah you don’t even vaguely look Asian or wasian lol idk who’s mistaking you for it
Wel

l it makes sense I’m fully European lmao, people always mistake me for wasian tho which is weird cause I don’t think I look it at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
Expected worst post ever

You look good bro(y)
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and MacBurger

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
21
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
ICR
Replies
1
Views
20
hate
hate
Ramirezmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
20
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
13
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
NumbThePain
Replies
28
Views
295
Bizygomatic
Bizygomatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top