M
MacBurger
Solstice
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2023
- Posts
- 2,432
- Reputation
- 1,082
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
WdymYou don’t look asiatic enough
Anime characters have this weird hyperstylized wasian look to them which you can see when Asian cosplayers cosplay anime characters, you look too EuropeanWdym
l it makes sense I’m fully European lmao, people always mistake me for wasian tho which is weird cause I don’t think I look it at allAnime characters have this weird hyperstylized wasian look to them which you can see when Asian cosplayers cosplay anime characters, you look too European
Wel
l it makes sense I’m fully European lmao, people always mistake me for wasian tho which is weird cause I don’t think I look it at all
and Indians lmaooooYeah you don’t even vaguely look Asian or wasian lol idk who’s mistaking you for it