I’m living life on nightmare difficulty with perma-death enabled.

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
Meanwhile Chad is doing a any% path to succes speedrun.

The noose is slowly swinging back and forth in the wind, waiting for my thin, pencil neck to make contact with it.

@BeyondHope there is no hope

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, DarkLooks and Deleted member 18086
Went out with my wiferino! Yippee scoobs! Zoinkies! i paid for our food, it cost me a lot ... like 3 working days at my 9 to 5 in office, im almost a boss, im working so hard i dont relax:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she didnt even talk to me, ugh... said shut the fuck up when i asked how was her day...we just ate the food, we drove back to home also we picked up some guy she knows ,ugh he works as bouncer in some club.. CLEARLY not a competition for me 😝 and after he fucked her for an hour i got my 10 minutes
i got the last laugh plus im the one she chose im the one she loves...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Went out with my wiferino! Yippee scoobs! Zoinkies! i paid for our food, it cost me a lot ... like 3 working days at my 9 to 5 in office, im almost a boss, im working so hard i dont relax:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she didnt even talk to me, ugh... said shut the fuck up when i asked how was her day...we just ate the food, we drove back to home also we picked up some guy she knows ,ugh he works as bouncer in some club.. CLEARLY not a competition for me 😝 and after he fucked her for an hour i got my 10 minutes
i got the last laugh plus im the one she chose im the one she loves...
I can’t handle these lifemogs

Was the bouncer a charcoal nigger at least?

I can’t handle these lifemogs

Was the bouncer a charcoal nigger at least?
Haha he was 6’5 haha:ROFLMAO: way too tall!she always tells me my height is perfect so the heck with him! He was chiseled model looking guy, but who really wins? Who does she wake up next to? :p Checkmate you toxic misogynistic incels!

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 15577
Haha he was 6’5 haha:ROFLMAO: way too tall!she always tells me my height is perfect so the heck with him! He was chiseled model looking guy, but who really wins? Who does she wake up next to? :p Checkmate you toxic misogynistic incels!
Proof the blackpill doesn’t exist

Incels stay mad

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore