I'm losing the battle against Body Dysmorphic Disorder

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I'd been doing fasting and autophagy for the past week. That's simply a fact.

Two days ago I thought I had to quit because I looked like a human skeleton and needed to gain weight ASAP, but today I saw my face extremly fat and bloated and that I need to do the opposite...

It's tiring I swear because some people tell me I'm very skinny, others HINT i might be fat...

Also it looks different on pictures everyday too...

I don't know how to focus on any goal this way because I'll change my perception at any time. And while I remain like this the world keeps moving around, yikes.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax and Dogs
Try fast food

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Butthurt Dweller
it is time to burgermaxx

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Alt Number 3
I'd been doing fasting and autophagy for the past week. That's simply a fact.

Two days ago I thought I had to quit because I looked like a human skeleton and needed to gain weight ASAP, but today I saw my face extremly fat and bloated and that I need to do the opposite...

It's tiring I swear because some people tell me I'm very skinny, others HINT i might be fat...

I don't know how to focus on any goal this way because I'll change my perception at any time. And while I remain like this the world keeps moving around, yikes.
show us how you look and we'll help you
never listen to normies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SMVbender, RAITEIII, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
you're skinnyfat. inject steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 685
I also been fasting daily. Have you seen any results in skin yet?

send pics big man

I also been fasting daily. Have you seen any results in skin yet?
No. There are different benefits from fasting but in my case my skin looked arguably worse, or at least didn't have any improvement, during this period of time.

If I were going to fast again I personally no longer would expect (positive) visible results on my face.

Just my experience tho. Overall I don't think it's the way to go as I'm already quite skinny.

Recomp, it's totally doable. Lose fat and build muscle. Cycle calories and fast once per week.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JMax and RAITEIII
you cut all your muscle and now you are skinny fat. inject steroids asap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JMax, IWantToMax and RAITEIII
I have been losing this battle for years. It's more of a specific sector of muscle dysmorphia - This is the one that affects me the most too.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I've replaced my BDD with "face = everything"

centralizing the burden to a single part of my body

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and balding17yomanletcel
I have been losing this battle for years. It's more of a specific sector of muscle dysmorphia - This is the one that affects me the most too.
But my face is my weakness I need a blackpilled friend next to me giving me a reality check about the things I'm seeing because I don't even trust pictures either.
I've replaced my BDD with "face = everything"

centralizing the burden to a single part of my body
Lol that's smart somehow but could only work if I really believed face is everything.
But my face is my weakness I need a blackpilled friend next to me giving me a reality check about the things I'm seeing because I don't even trust pictures either.

Lol that's smart somehow but could only work if I really believed face is everything.
And what drives me the most nuts is that I don't send a message to the chick I like because I don't even know what I really look like and looking bad in front to her would be my grave since there are guys competing for her. At the same time it's been 20 days I don't see her so I'm also giving them adventage regardless.

@KEy21 you said you would wait for weeks till you looked good to go out. Have you ever felt the way I do?

Last edited:

And what drives me the most nuts is that I don't send a message to the chick I like because I don't even know what I really look like and looking bad in front to her would be my grave since there are guys competing for her. At the same time it's been 20 days I don't see her so I'm also giving them adventage regardless.

@KEy21 you said you would wait for weeks till you looked good to go out. Have you ever felt the way I do?
I've ghosted girls whom liked me because I didn't like the way I looked or felt bloated, yes.

It's happened tons of times. To the point where I wouldn't answer tons of their snapchats and they'd even delete me a lot of the time. I've refused tons of nights out, that have been insane memories for other people due to the same reasons.

• So Sad
You have adhd and mental illness seek help

• So Sad
I've ghosted girls whom liked me because I didn't like the way I looked or felt bloated, yes.

It's happened tons of times. To the point where I wouldn't answer tons of their snapchats and they'd even delete me a lot of the time. I've refused tons of nights out, that have been insane memories for other people due to the same reasons.
But how on this earth can we cope? Because I don't wanna miss out the experience but at the same time if I look bad I'm risking rejection or giving a poor image. It's a no win situation that can only be fixed by looking always good and for me it's something totally unachievable at the present time.
You have adhd and mental illness seek help
I'm not crazy, most of the things I see are real. It's all mixed up with the blackpill because I know the extreme importance of looks...

But how on this earth can we cope? Because I don't wanna miss out the experience but at the same time if I look bad I'm risking rejection or giving a poor image. It's a no win situation that can only be fixed by looking always good and for me it's something totally unachievable at the present time.

I'm not crazy, most of the things I see are real. It's all mixed up with the blackpill because I know the extreme importance of looks...
This condition usually ages terribly as looks fade further with age. It ends in suicide a disproportionate amount of time in comparison to the regular population of people.

You cope by taking preventative measures and fighting your primal instincts to eat, even when hungry to achieve a low bodyfat. And to look at things objectively despite your illness. Going out when you're presentable, opposed to perfect as well.

• So Sad
This condition usually ages terribly as looks fade further with age. It ends in suicide a disproportionate amount of time in comparison to the regular population of people.

You cope by taking preventative measures and fighting your primal instincts to eat, even when hungry to achieve a low bodyfat. And to look at things objectively despite your illness. Going out when you're presentable, opposed to perfect as well.
Yes. I know that if I end up aging /looking too bad there won't be nothing left and I'd rather not be here before that cruel destiny happens.

I am not 20 and I have it like this, imagine down the road...

And it's not just in my head. It's fucking not because that day I think I look good I get compliments, I am treated better if I'm on a date... I see it with my own eyes...

Another thing I want to say is that it's more manageable if you're not trying to date or see anyone but at the moment you do your BDD can go off the charts...

Yes. I know that if I end up aging /looking too bad there won't be nothing left and I'd rather not be here before that cruel destiny happens.

I am not 20 and I have it like this, imagine down the road...

And it's not just in my head. It's fucking not because that day I think I look good I get compliments, I am treated better if I'm on a date... I see it with my own eyes...

Another thing I want to say is that it's more manageable if you're not trying to date or see anyone but at the moment you do your BDD can go off the charts...
It's just a matter of waiting to reach a point where you think you can reach...And not wanting to be vulnerable in the between stages. The delayed gratification is easy for people with the condition, as they know the end goal is worth it.

But it's the time and misery in between that eats at them.

Since it's not an RPG game, we can't re-roll and become late teens or early 20's again after it's over. So the wasted time is crucial. The only solution is acceptance of inferiority in a lot of times.

I can't personally do it and I may never be able to. But hopefully you can.

• So Sad
It's just a matter of waiting to reach a point where you think you can reach...And not wanting to be vulnerable in the between stages. The delayed gratification is easy for people with the condition, as they know the end goal is worth it.

But it's the time and misery in between that eats at them.

Since it's not an RPG game, we can't re-roll and become late teens or early 20's again after it's over. So the wasted time is crucial. The only solution is acceptance of inferiority in a lot of times.

I can't personally do it and I may never be able to. But hopefully you can.
My only chance is to grow height and everything else. It doesn't matter the amount of money I end up throwing away because my life depends on it.

I can handle some changes in my face if I have a base level with other attributes... I pray to God it works out...

I cope with the gym, just train for hours everyday theory

• So Sad
I cope with the gym, just train for hours everyday theory
That's a fucking good cope tbh. Unfortunately I feel too Ugly to hit the gym too lol. I'm planing to go early morning or smth...

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
That's a fucking good cope tbh. Unfortunately I feel too Ugly to hit the gym too lol. I'm planing to go early morning or smth...
I train at home currently, as I only do free weights exercises due to sc joint instability

• Love it
you are probably taking pictures too close to your face, that will make a man's face look fat. Minimum of 5' from lens to face.

• +1
I train at home currently, as I only do free weights exercises due to sc joint instability
That's something I could do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Many will think that I've lost it, that it's all in my head but I can't turn a blind age to all the experiences I've had. The things I see are mostly real, if I deny then I'd be denying the blackpill itself.

The extreme level of influence it has over me is the only possible thing I can attribute to being mentally ill and still I could hold my ground.

I'm too blackpilled and it's both a bless and a curse - RAITEIII.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
No. There are different benefits from fasting but in my case my skin looked arguably worse, or at least didn't have any improvement, during this period of time.

If I were going to fast again I personally no longer would expect (positive) visible results on my face.

Just my experience tho. Overall I don't think it's the way to go as I'm already quite skinny.
Same. I think x30001 was bullshitting us.

Don't know about Body Dysmorphc Disorder but you're definitely losing the battle against autism, son.

I need some advanced machine with completely accurate measurements tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back