im lucky i have a hot cousin

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
shes repulsive to me, cos i know how brutally socially conscious she is. she acts like social hierarchy doesnt matter etc but its obvious how she treats ppl differently based on looks level.

all she knows is bollywood trivia, keeps talking about her boyfriends (shes virgin tho)

asked me my girlfriends name out of the blue and i went red in the cheeks and wanted to tell her know ur fucking role

i thank god i know what a woman really is, i know 99 percnet of fodis except some autsitc persian mathematician girl have the same personality as her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre, Vermilioncore and n9wiff
These nuts were hot on your chin

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Steel, mike21 and n9wiff
Hot women don't exist

They all have infinite SMV

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
she acts like social hierarchy doesnt matter etc but its obvious how she treats ppl differently based on looks level.
those are the worst people.

It's the same with people who claim they aren't racist (basically all normies). If you are too low-conscious to not realize how you treat people from different races differently, then it's over for you.

You are an animal, not a man. You lack consciousness.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and WatermelonLover
Dnr go fuck her or you're a volcel

I wish I had a hot cousin, all my cousins from mom's side are men and all cousins from that cockroach's side are ugly ogres

I have countless cousins. Some I never met and some I don’t even know I have. That’s us mexicanos for you — we fuck like rabbits. Pussy is like oxygen to us. We need it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I want to rape her, send pic bhai