Im making an beard guide that’ll ascend you by .5-1 psl

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I am going to make a guide for everybody. Evenn tho I cant grow one myself, I’ve fone enough research to show whats a very good and practical beard guide that will ascend you by 0.5-1 psl

Be ready buddy boyos tell me to tag u

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, sayi, Napoleon1800 and 7 others
I am going to make a guide for everybody. Evenn tho I cant grow one myself, I’ve fone enough research to show whats a very good and practical beard guide that will ascend you by 0.5-1 psl

Can you tell me why a beard is important?

Can u grow a proper beard? If yes I promise you will benefit CRAZY from it..
I'm 15 but when I grow more prolly yes drop the guide nigga I'm gonna rape u

i mean this sounds quite watery, but yes tag me.

my stubble ascends me, but actual full beards seem to be a looksmin according to studies.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I'm 15 but when I grow more prolly yes drop the guide nigga I'm gonna rape u
Okay child. Be patient. It will come out around tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: daizennnnnx, PeakIncels and kalluss
i mean this sounds quite watery, but yes tag me.

my stubble ascends me, but actual full beards seem to be a looksmin according to studies.
By no means we’re gonna fo full beard unless truecel jaw. Ill tag you saar, it’ll ascend your lower third and aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
nice bro, tag me on it. in case you haven't already, make sure to include stuff such as blackpilled beardmaxxing vs conventional beardmaxxing + actual high appealing beard styles rather than some of these retarded oldcelmaxxing ones you see on google lmao.

very few good guides on this and knowledge available on the net that is truly good

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Timmy
nice bro, tag me on it. in case you haven't already, make sure to include stuff such as blackpilled beardmaxxing vs conventional beardmaxxing + actual high appealing beard styles rather than some of these retarded oldcelmaxxing ones you see on google lmao.

very few good guides on this and knowledge available on the net that is truly good
Dont worry brother. I plan on doing it, let me leak one part that I’m gonna discuss just to show you how well this guide’ll be:

Any stache that is SIGNIFICANTLY above the rest of the stubble or DARE even the goatee length, shall be shaven immediately. thick staches are very ethnic/appealing only to gigachads like Henry cavil who can look good whatever style or oldcel appeal.

The mustache must be slightly longer then the stubble area, while still being low but at the same time appearing darker, and MUST be shorter then the goatee area.

And you must (laser) line it up into a pencil stache forever by shaving everything from the upper lip, and lower lip. Preferably lazer it off as the rest of the lines of your beard to only need to maintain the beard fades and lengths, not waste time on the lineups

And you must blend it w these legnths RELATIVE to how long it is (I hope that makes sense)
14AAD23E E0CF 4F8C B4EB BD38E566FD60

4B6ABF73 FF6E 4DEE AEAD C6D95D05A880

What I mean by that is, if somebody needs a more mm for their overall stache, then they need to use numbers that are relatively lower then it on the sides

Lastly, you must make a 2 mm separation from the goatee area to give a disconnected goatee fade appearance.

@mfk @vernier @kallus @PeakIncels This is just gonna be the small part of the guide, here’s proof of how based it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mfk, Acne Victim, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Dont worry brother. I plan on doing it, let me leak one part that I’m gonna discuss just to show you how well this guide’ll be:

Any stache that is SIGNIFICANTLY above the rest of the stubble or DARE even the goatee length, shall be shaven immediately. thick staches are very ethnic/appealing only to gigachads like Henry cavil who can look good whatever style or oldcel appeal.

The mustache must be slightly longer then the stubble area, while still being low but at the same time appearing darker, and MUST be shorter then the goatee area.

And you must (laser) line it up into a pencil stache forever by shaving everything from the upper lip, and lower lip. Preferably lazer it off as the rest of the lines of your beard to only need to maintain the beard fades and lengths, not waste time on the lineups

And you must blend it w these legnths RELATIVE to how long it is (I hope that makes sense)
View attachment 3192222
View attachment 3192223
What I mean by that is, if somebody needs a more mm for their overall stache, then they need to use numbers that are relatively lower then it on the sides

Lastly, you must make a 2 mm separation from the goatee area to give a disconnected goatee fade appearance.

@mfk @vernier @kallus @PeakIncels This is just gonna be the small part of the guide, here’s proof of how based it is
seems legit bro, W, I'll be waiting for this thread:Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
seems legit bro, W, I'll be waiting for this thread:Comfy::Comfy:
This is just the mustache jfl. Therr’s gonna be stubble, soulpatch/goatee and hair taper and eyebrows as well and accessories (laser, beard dye, aftershave, beard oil)

tag pls

• +1
Facial hair is a failo, doesn't matter how you style it

I’m here brah

• Love it

Tag

• +1
If it isn't the best guide on the internet don't tag me

Tag me bhai

• +1

tag me bro

Tag pls

• +1
Make one specifically for my subhuman facial structure

Make one specifically for my subhuman facial structure

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Beardfrauding is cope to not get bimax.