Iron
What's your laycount ?

the BULL

the BULL

Cheers bro
ok but he is joking like that
what a shit person @StrangerDanger is

he doesnt believe in what he says
idc he can think that models mog me to the oblivion or whatever but he would still double-triple check me if he saw me outside, that's facts

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanid Supremacist
ok but he is joking like that
what a shit person @StrangerDanger is

he doesnt believe in what he says
stop trying to use me an excuse to belittle OP he looks good imo if you hate him go tell him yourself idgaf but dont use me to justify your hate

enzo

enzo

Bronze
Nope. So you believe this guy is male model tier if ur disagreeing?
No, but you say you are normie while calling OP who has above average looks subhuman, so that makes you a subhuman too.

C

cutie

Bronze
No, but you say you are normie while calling OP who has above average looks subhuman, so that makes you a subhuman too.
No way you think he’s above average. He looks so repulsive literally blackops2 pheno you must not be femalegazepilled to understand

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Incarnation of Ravi I’m Rabid
funnily enough that's not even how i look irl. still too much lens distortion. went out 20 minutes, got greeted by a random female.
Say howdy like in rdr2 and jump from ur horses onto her bosom:feelsgiga:

enzo

enzo

Bronze
No way you think he’s above average. He looks so repulsive literally blackops2 pheno you must not be femalegazepilled to understand
"Female gaze" :soy:

Listen faggot if anyone is blinded by male gaze that's you, thinking that if someone doesn't have hooded eyes he is a subhuman BO2cel lookalike, which average guy has these lips, chin and overall facial structure?

C

cutie

Bronze
"Female gaze" :soy:

Listen faggot if anyone is blinded by male gaze that's you, thinking that if someone doesn't have hooded eyes he is a subhuman BO2cel lookalike, which average guy has these lips, chin and overall facial structure?
I didn’t even mention any specific facial features. Dude just looks musty and disgusting and that’s all it takes for me to judge him as below average

the BULL

the BULL

Cheers bro
I didn’t even mention any specific facial features. Dude just looks musty and disgusting and that’s all it takes for me to judge him as below average
nigga take the L and go home. you need to aspire for this looks like i did

Max Frauder

Max Frauder

Ascend to the end.
I'm gonna start making a list of you deformed wonky faced fucks.

C

cutie

Bronze
nigga take the L and go home. you need to aspire for this looks like i did
I’m just confused how people here think ur above average. Lifefuel for me tbh I’m 10 times better looking than you and I only consider myself a normie

the BULL

the BULL

Cheers bro
I’m just confused how people here think ur above average. Lifefuel for me tbh I’m 10 times better looking than you and I only consider myself a normie
funny how all those ppl who considers themselves better looking than me won't post their mug

C

cutie

Bronze
funny how all those ppl who considers themselves better looking than me won't post their mug
Not posting myself on this website and ur retarded for doing so also. JFL if this website ever gets exposed and ur the face of what seems to be an angered misogynistic racist mob