I'm male model tier

funnily enough that's not even how i look irl. still too much lens distortion. went out 20 minutes, got greeted by a random female.
Insane. @StrangerDanger thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Move over Maherfish...

It's BULLfish time

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Legit bro. Just woke up (its 8pm here at slums next to hungarian border) and took this selfie, not as handsome but whatever

2697145 1642339029142

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15827 and the BULL
Too much upper eyelid exposure. If you arent tall, then you are just htn. Welcome to the club. At least you are full white tho.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Deleted member 15827
Too much upper eyelid exposure. If you arent tall, then you are just htn. Welcome to the club. At least you are full white tho.
UEE doesn't matter. i'm 6'5", i want to breed with EE or nordic stacylite

• +1
Nope
Only better thing about you is better skin complexion

• +1
Ethnicity??
Are you Indian? ?

Nope
Nope
You could be White as snow and still have indian Eye area and bad ratios, your jaw Is not Better than mine so here you have It. You're capped at indian women

• +1
You could be White as snow and still have indian Eye area and bad ratios, your jaw Is not Better than mine so here you have It. You're capped at indian women
Bro you lack angularity
And I have better jaw than ask anyone

Bro you lack angularity
And I have better jaw than ask anyone
I couldn't care less you're indian lol muh angularity Is there.

• +1
stop trying to use me an excuse to belittle OP he looks good imo if you hate him go tell him yourself idgaf but dont use me to justify your hate
bull looks good here, but hes not a runway model u fgt, and you know it. im gonna curbstomp you. youre lucky i dont know what you look like. u wouldnt say shit to a 6'2 mogger like me

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and the BULL
UEE doesn't matter. i'm 6'5", i want to breed with EE or nordic stacylite
Same. Im only attracted to white women, so I have to settle for eastern europeans. I cant get western girls cause they are either too fat or have too high standards. Being half asian singifacantly lowers my smv, but i made up for it by having an above average face. The only issue is my upper eyelid exposure. I force myself to squint, and im gonna start holding ice cubes above my eyes to get hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and the BULL
You’re faggot tier