I'm mega-dosing k2 mk4 for 6 months (not low iq)

I’ve been taking 90mg for the past month @AscendingHero and I can’t tell if it’s done anything yet

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’ve been taking 90mg for the past month @AscendingHero and I can’t tell if it’s done anything yet
Not enough 100-200mg. You'd need to be taking ALOT of calcium or else you risk problems. You need sunlight aswell

Are you consuming it with animal fat? how's your calcium intake? magnesium levels?

everything works in synergy, hows your diet? taking one supplements has a domino effect on the body as well as other micronutrients.

K2 is some magic pill, especially if theres is nothing for it to synthesize too

Where are your sourcing your k2? also it'll have a stronger effect if you engagnig in environmental stressors (like chewing) or something ike mse which disrupts the sutures and can aid in bone remodelling

Inject igf-1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Not enough 100-200mg. You'd need to be taking ALOT of calcium or else you risk problems. You need sunlight aswell

Are you consuming it with animal fat? how's your calcium intake? magnesium levels?

everything works in synergy, hows your diet? taking one supplements has a domino effect on the body as well as other micronutrients.

Where are your sourcing your k2? also it'll have a stronger effect if you engagnig in environmental stressors (like chewing) or something ike mse which disrupts the sutures and can aid in bone remodelling

Inject igf-1.
Great post, these low IQ people need to be told that no pill is magic pill, they just assist the process if you're doing everything else right. Also +1 for IGF, i am ordering my peptides in 1 week.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
What is the difference between mk-7 and mk-4?

classic cope stack, ur not a real psler if you haven't ran it

everyone goes through a coping phase until inevitable doom looms over
Tenor 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
More like most incels are low IQ and doesn't know how to synergistically run stuff for benefits, it probably won't ascend you from trucel to chad because trucel is deformed tier but it can surely take a normie to chadlite given he's doing everything right.
classic cope stack, ur not a real psler if you haven't ran it

everyone goes through a coping phase until inevitable doom looms over
View attachment 1658029

What is the difference between mk-7 and mk-4?
Mk4 has shorter half life and mk7 has longer half life, but mk4 is considered better for bone related stuff as per the studies. I'll personally take both, just looking for an affordable mk4 source

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Sny
Last edited:
which brand?? Is good for vitamins??

Yeah but it just sounds useless, vit k2 is very rare in nature, the recommended rda for it is at least 150mcg daily, and eggs on average have 30mcg. It just doesn't make sense for humans to need lots of this vitamin looking at evolution
You don't need it. In those doses it becomes more like a (very safe) pharmaceutical.

hey bro how much is that much k2 costing you

mirin
15 doses of 60mgs is around 60$ bro. Lets say he takes it every time he bonesmashes and he bonesmashes every 2 days. Thats a 30 day stack of k2 for 60$ with the k2 actually being put to use in the face because it can go around the whole body and into joints and shit

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook

Inject igf-1.
Lmao, brb buying 1k$ stack

Seriously just run a normal k2 stack and bonesmash, 60mgs mk4, 60mgs mk7, calcium and mag, drink that shit with milk after eating, and take the daily dose after bonesmashing while the area still hurts and is swollen.

That way all of the shit you're taking is going to the face and not to the joints lol

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Expecting k2mk4 to do things magically on its own unless you're younger than 14 is cope lol

60MG HOW NIGGA? are u even absorbing it...

UPDATE: my overbite increased slightly

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
Added l carnitine ,cod liver oil for cofactors,taurine 3g

so k2 mk4 is not really a vitamin but also a hormone that regulates osteoclasts and osteoblast activity. a lot of anecdotal evidence suggests it might help fill out certain facial features.

there are studies that prove that k2 mk4:
influences testosterone
interacts with growth hormone to fuel jaw growth
neuroprotective
able to reverse osteoporosis in post menopausal women
affects cell metabolism
affects collagen

and a bunch more.

i made facial measurements and will report in 6 months.

worst case is that i will health max and im NOT EXPECTING FACE GAINS but its just a experisment.

stack:
600mg calcium
600-300mg magnesium
k2 mk4 3 doses in total 60mg a day
boron 3mg
vitamin d 10,000 iu every week(cuz i go outside a lot so no need and levels are good)
collagen peptides.

i take it with eggs or saturated fat meal.
it does nothing, maybe over the course of a few years it will help with bone. all it gave me was heart palpitations and it was so hard to carry myself throughout the day. this was at 1-2mg

it does nothing, maybe over the course of a few years it will help with bone. all it gave me was heart palpitations and it was so hard to carry myself throughout the day. this was at 1-2mg
1mg is incel dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
1mg is incel dose

Good thread.

For bone growth nothing comes close to t3 and roiding unfortunately.

A1DA0C3F 6C2A 4DCF B76A FEC6B84AA568
1584903A 8F52 4028 A2ED 20D1C9028CD3

From boneless trucel gook to bony htn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17345

Still looks like shit (more dimorphic and good body) but he has weird harmony and shit coloring+ethnic tax

That hairstyle and piercings are also a failo imo. Opposite of wide appeal

Good thread.

View attachment 1674413View attachment 1674414
From boneless trucel gook to bony htn
what about t3+dht gel+igf-1? not gonna fuck with roiding, at least not this young in puberty.
Flurbiprofen+low circulating estrogen receptors+superior androgen density and density>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what about t3+dht gel+igf-1? not gonna fuck with roiding, at least not this young in puberty.

Flurbiprofen+low circulating estrogen receptors+superior androgen density and density>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

L carnitine and dht gel
Weston price diet
Tanning balls
Lr3
T3
Androgenic steroids

That’s all u need. Everything else is a cherry on top

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and AscendingHero
L carnitine and dht gel
Weston price diet
Tanning balls
Lr3
T3
Androgenic steroids

Androgenic steroids are a different beast to what you mentioned

Idk if it's worth it ? fuck

L carnitine and dht gel
Weston price diet
Tanning balls
Lr3
Could this be enough?

• +1
Androgenic steroids are a different beast to what you mentioned

Idk if it's worth it ? fuck

Could this be enough?

Yes raising androgen sensitivity and then sun tanning balls is gonna out your test in overdrive coupled with a native mogger diet

• Love it
Yes raising androgen sensitivity and then sun tanning balls is gonna out your test in overdrive coupled with a native mogger diet
+Vorman's knowledge.

36 eggs a diet (equivalent to a normal dbol cycle) 2-3 months

For even more test gains have sex with attractive fertile women soak in their juices but dont ejaculate (i need to buy some anciest chinese taoist books tbh)

+Good thoughts

Nofap and sunbathing are potent androgen sensitivty boosters. Vitamin D acts as an androgen in of itself, shit is insane

• Love it
+Vorman's knowledge.

For even more test gains have sex with attractive fertile women soak in their juices but dont ejaculate (i need to buy some anciest chinese taoist books tbh)

+Good thoughts

Nofap and sunbathing are potent androgen sensitivty boosters. Vitamin D acts as an androgen in of itself, shit is insane

Be careful of too much protein as it can cause putrefaction

• +1
+Vorman's knowledge.

+Good thoughts

or just have low test and get trt prescribed by doctor, I might get my t levels checked cause I think mine are subhuman tier.

maybe I'll get trt:feelswhat: I doubt it though

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Mk7 is converted into mk4 in your body anyways and also has a higher bioavailability. You can save a lot of money by megadosing mk7 instead.

L carnitine and dht gel
Weston price diet
Tanning balls
Lr3
T3
Androgenic steroids

i got myself l carnitine but injections mog hard

Mk7 is converted into mk4 in your body anyways and also has a higher bioavailability. You can save a lot of money by megadosing mk7 instead.
mk7 has long half life and is risky at high dose.(aka toxic)

• +1
L
Mk4 has shorter half life and mk7 has longer half life, but mk4 is considered better for bone related stuff as per the studies. I'll personally take both, just looking for an affordable mk4 source
Look into California gold vitmain d3+k2 drops,it's on iHerb,and it's good and affordable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
L

Look into California gold vitmain d3+k2 drops,it's on iHerb,and it's good and affordable
my cum is watery from k2 i think its lowering my estrogen way too much

+Vorman's knowledge.

+Good thoughts

I have PMed u for info related to vorman, please answer

that dose is cope
True, but I don't want to die from overdose :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Also something is better than nothing.

If u want higher dose look into idealabs of raypeatforum
@Chadpreetmaybe

• Love it
True, but I don't want to die from overdose :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@Chadpreetmaybe
where is the guy who measured his zygos and got 2 mm wider after 3 weeks of k2?

where is the guy who measured his zygos and got 2 mm wider after 3 weeks of k2?
I dont know about him,but make sure that u don't get too wide zgyos because it can disturb ur es-ratio which is necessary for harmony and good looking

• Love it
I dont know about him,but make sure that u don't get too wide zgyos because it can disturb ur es-ratio which is necessary for harmony and good looking
haha what a worry to have lol,i mean i will be doing lefort 1 so its ideal tbh

haha what a worry to have lol,i mean i will be doing lefort 1 so its ideal tbh
Yeah,measure ur es ratio,ideal is 0.46,no more than no less that,even 0.1 difference is bad

• +1
Yeah,measure ur es ratio,ideal is 0.46,no more than no less that,even 0.1 difference is bad
i don't have very good zygos so id really want few more mm

• +1
Yeah probably purchasing that

@Chadpreetmaybe

• JFL