I'm more and more convinced that the blackpill is bullshit

getting chad treatment in relationship is about supplying your bitch with oxytocin, not about having hollow cheeks
And hollow cheeks look aesthetic = oxytocin release

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
95% of sex havers are betabuxx, including goofy bloated zoomers. They have to talk to the bitch for months and buy her stuff to get sex and she still bithches on them and fucks chad on club nights i know that very well.

Bruh I am extremely angry today.

I need to do something based like using my Facetite device (infrared light + radiofrequency) on my balls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I'm preparing the Hyaluronic Slider Gel and warming up the Facetite, getting ready to blast my balls with IR light.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0038.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0038.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sub0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 22623
You are both right and wrong at this
Being nt and having a social circle is absolutely crucial without a doubt doesn't matter if you are a Chad but if you just rot at your home you won't slay shit
But at the same time if a chad is nt and has a social circle it's literally 100000x times easier for him to fuck stacies than a normie
Im a deranged schizo rotting away at home getting dms about 1,000 reacts in exchange of a heightmax course schemed by a scammer in the slums of Algeria. But the question is, where do I go? I refuse to wage slave cel, been there done that. I also not gonna attend education at the moment, so where do ú go? Normally I make friends online and meet them irl. Dating was easier irl too... but idk the rotting genes are deeply untrained because I dont really have conditions to do average lifestyle have dead end trash tier job or go to school... I guess my only way is be done with my dick research and open an only fans

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623
i made a post similar to yours and got deleted being a normie with good social circle is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Walking outside all day and most men just look like fucking dogs

Yet I see so many couples and bloated soylords with GFs strolling about

Slaying is fucking cope and reserved for legitimate gods (and no, fucking a couple of mtbs a month does not count as 'slaying'). So why are we all striving to become "slayers"?

Why cope with this absurd notion that we are somehow entitled to fucking endless amounts of pussy when Oofer Doofer is living his best life and fucking some foid he orbited at work/school.

Honestly, blackpill is extremely autistic and I'm seething so hard rn. Being NT and having a social circle is absolutely everything

no looksmaxxing for your rotten self esteem, lack of social acumen and depressive tendencies
the BP has its truths most of it is just overexagreted like it claims that if you dont have a perfect gonial angle or ipd its over like the amount of bad looking dudes most guys on here would get away with a gf if they were NT ppl need to live their life honetsy everyday u plan to get "that surgery" is just anither day wasted learning to be normal would benefit most guys rather than surgery.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Detective, badamj and 2 others
no just be htn and taller than 5'9 like niko

90% of guys are mtn, ltn, subhuman. that's why they have no leverage with women. it's about passing that threshold where you get leverage.
just be top 10% bro works for me

• Love it
Just because they're in a relationship doesn't mean the woman likes the guy JFL. Many relationships are more on the sexless and loveless side because the woman doesn't really like the normie.
Why the fuck would she even be in a relationship then ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 22623

Slaying is fucking cope and reserved for legitimate gods (and no, fucking a couple of mtbs a month does not count as 'slaying'). So why are we all striving to become "slayers"?

Why cope with this absurd notion that we are somehow entitled to fucking endless amounts of pussy when Oofer Doofer is living his best life and fucking some foid he orbited at work/school.

Honestly, blackpill is extremely autistic and I'm seething so hard rn. Being NT and having a social circle is absolutely everything

no looksmaxxing for your rotten self esteem, lack of social acumen and depressive tendencies

How about this: Instead of taking looks as a metric, pay attention to the mens height. 95% of the guys you'll see are taller than their gf and 75% of them are taller than the average height. Can't social-engineer that away mate.

• +1
Why the fuck would she even be in a relationship then ???

exactly, this argument is so contraindicative because it's the same people who argue that women are super liberated, hypergamous and will leave your ass at the first chance

so why doesnt she, if it truly is a sexless relationship and she isnt happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How about this: Instead of taking looks as a metric, pay attention to the mens height. 95% of the guys you'll see are taller than their gf and 75% of them are taller than the average height. Can't social-engineer that away mate.

yes, that I am more inclined to agree with

Another testimony boyos :

2 months ago another friend went solo travelling to Thailand :
Your average jbwmaxxer newarcel
there he met an absolutely gorgeous (saw the picture) Stacylite American cuban girl. The girl was jawdropping,
He and you think that thai tranny is a cuban american
incredibly smart (she graduated from an Ivy League college),
Also proof that she is a tranny
educated and sophisticated.
Literally 0 benefits to relationship, or society.
Their short-lived love story lasted a month before they had to go their separate ways and go back to their normal lives
Bet he didnt even fuck her.

Lame story 2/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 22623
I went to the capital today, and holly shit, among the fckton of faces i saw, i couldn't even spot one chadlite. Full of bloated fcks and manlet normies, and they got a GF. A trash one, but hey.

Now ofc, they'd get cheated on, and actually probably do, by slightly better looking guys, but damn. The normie threshold is low af.

Shoutout to all the gooks women i saw today too, most of them were literally 1m50.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 22623
Go to a festival in the summer and you will be oofy doofy pilled to the max

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 22623
I went to the capital today, and holly shit, among the fckton of faces i saw, i couldn't even spot one chadlite. Full of bloated fcks and manlet normies, and they got a GF. A trash one, but hey.

Now ofc, they'd get cheated on, and actually probably do, by slightly better looking guys, but damn. The normie threshold is low af.

Shoutout to all the gooks women i saw today too, most of them were literally 1m50.
Seeing a chadlite IRL is hyper fucking rare

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and badamj
Seeing a chadlite IRL is hyper fucking rare
This thread tackles the idea that you are talking about here, I recommend reading it:

TL;DR, even seeing a PSL 5+ is approaching 90th percentile, which is very rare. Much less 5.5+ which is less than 5% of the population. This is because attractiveness is not normally distributed, but positively skewed. Which means the higher the PSL values are, the more and more rare it becomes to encounter someone in that category.

• +1

Every single fucking normie is aware of looks and the importance of looks, PSL retard incels only amplified it's importance beyond any fucking sense- to the point they've subsumed themselves into this self-loathing looks hierarchy on an online Indian homosexual forum lol.

Redditor opinion-----------------------------The correct opinion------------Looksmax opinion-- is my golden standard of truth and has never failed me in the past.

Many of my MTN friends get plenty of girls and lifemog looksmax narcies into oblivion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 22623
Once again : blackpill is not about having a gf.

Provided you’re not a truecel anyone can land a gf with a bit of effort.

JFL before fully dedicating myself to the blackpill I rejected 3 girls in a row in mt former subhuman LTN bloated form.

My last ex was a HTB and I’m never settling for any less than that from now on.

Besides, my best friend being a chadlite I know how girl treat him versus normies.

If she’s not obsessed with you then she holds all the power in the relationship.

It’s about having a lot of options and the highground.
JFL at thinking everyone can get a gf with a bit of “effort”. A LTN getting a HTB? This shitty website has become bluepill.org.

It is perceived as bullshit because PSL is defined by autistic people. Muh 1:1 midface ratio, Muh 1:3 chin to philtrum. It’s goofy. Either you are good looking or not. Most of these gay alien that’s being worshipped got zero appeal irl. Appeal is everything. PSL is cope.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
I've been preaching this shit since day 1.

Social skills + NT + social circle + having a good reputation is literally LAW to finding a girlfriend / mate.

Too many of you guys are willing to drop 50k on surgeries, when tbqh, y'all aren't gonna make it because you guys are autistic, schizophrenic, or just mentally retarded.

Yeah, looks is everything in hookups, but if you guys would just as much as look at grass outside (not even touch it), you'd know that social skills is an insurmountable skill that you need to do well.

I've said this time and time again, but none of you guys listen to me.

Furthermore, alot of the dudes on here arent even bad looking. I'd even say that most of you guys are good looking, but it's your mental deficiencies that make women sign restraining orders against you guys.

It's over for mentalcels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, EverythingMattersCel, litaz and 2 others
95% of sex havers are betabuxx, including goofy bloated zoomers. They have to talk to the bitch for months and buy her stuff to get sex and she still bithches on them and fucks chad on club nights i know that very well.

Well I've always had to talk to girls a while before sex, they don't just drop their pants the second they see me despite me mogging them.

I think the real difference between betabux and non-betabux is the circumstances of the man's provisionary means vs. mate value overall. AKA a betabux can't get on by just "mate value" because he must ESTABLISH he has value first -- this is different from having that value initially.

Or another way of seeing it is that the betabux has to CREATE some form of "value" whereas the guy with looks already has it at the get-go.

Also, other factors like maybe she'd more easily love, feel attraction/connection to her superior boyfriend vs. the buxxer who must work hard+hope for this kind of end, usually to his dismay as it's shown the harder you gotta work to get any girl(s) the lower value you must have.

This is why BBC (big black cope) is laughable, most black dudes gotta work like slaves for crumbs of crackwhore-tier pussy while good looking white guys get the fruits of labor without much of any work. So to call BBC a thing is dumb because many blackcels work hard for little.

Last edited:

Based OP.

Blackpill is autistic cope, look at this video of the guy walking around in public seeing dozens of oofy-doofy couples.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and badamj
A lot of people are together for financial reasons, it's just too expensive to be single especially raising kids. Doesn't mean they're having sex. I think happy couples are a minority.
What sort of lifestyle do you have if its expensive to be single.

Based OP.

Blackpill is autistic cope, look at this video of the guy walking around in public seeing dozens of oofy-doofy couples.

@Biggdink is on his way to winning the looksmax Nobel prize with his years of dedicated research on debunking the blackpill and proving that NT + social circle is LAW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 24940
That sounds crazily exaggerated. Where did u get that number?
He talks about US, a country where most people are obese. Is there any wonder if there are more incels there?

blackpill is true but not as exaggerated as fags on .org make it seems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Sure

Over , im NT cel

Being NT is probably even genetics, something you can't control

It's not, since dating apps popularity exploded

Nah its just ppl in here jump the gun and overrate people.

Chadlite is hyper fucking rare. Like proper chadlite, not .org hindu chadlite

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell
Nah its just ppl in here jump the gun and overrate people.

Chadlite is hyper fucking rare. Like proper chadlite, not .org hindu chadlite

Dude, have you ever seen a tinder from female perspective? I guess no and I have seen it indeed.
In a big city (2 mln of citizens and more) even chads are not a few. Chadlites are common on top of the stake.

Chads and Chadlites are very rare in a small urban areas, or in a natural social circles. But on tinder it's pretty much common, therefore you have this inequalities on tinder.

The key falio in your post is Oofer Doofer is not living his best life

Dude, have you ever seen a tinder from female perspective? I guess no and I have seen it indeed.
In a big city (2 mln of citizens and more) even chads are not a few. Chadlites are common on top of the stake.

Chads and Chadlites are very rare in a small urban areas, or in a natural social circles. But on tinder it's pretty much common, therefore you have this inequalities on tinder.
I live in a large town and have seen my female friends tinder, yes

Tall HTN is common, Chadlite not

HTN is huge cope, at least in west... if u want looks to carry you, you need strong chadlite

This is true... HTN is nothing in wealthy developed countries, it's still an uphill battle until you're at least mid chad lite.

Blackpill/looksmax forums is about getting to a point where you get easy sex with low effort on a consistent basis... of course normies still get girls occasionally but they put in a tremendous amount of effort. Looks are essentially a 'fall back' if you look good enough where you can get away with more with much less effort... basically like having a trust fund does for your finances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
Being NT and having a social circle is absolutely everything
Social circle is so underrated. I’ve only ever gotten iois at times in my life when I had friends and the girls saw me around my friends.

Blackpill isn't about having a GF, It's about getting the Chad treatment in relationship, hope this helps 👍
It's not really "about" something. It's just an observation of human nature.

The "blackpill" does exist.The thing is user on this website over exaggerate the philosophy to the point that they are using mathematical equations to figure out if a man is good looking or not. A "normie" can get laid if he is able to compensate for his average look by having a decent social circle and having good social skills but the woman is going to make him do a tremendous amount of work in order for him sleep with her due to her being average while the chadlite+ just have to show up exchange small talk(which 90% of the human population can do with ease) and the women will give him his number and most likely have sex with her the same day.The "blackpill" just shows you the good looking you are the easier it is for you to get a girlfriend and casual sex.

Shit thread didnt even read a single molecule go fucking kys

the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Social skills and money are more important to women than looks. As long as you have a great personality and she likes you she’ll date you. None of these coping mechanisms of “she’s only going to date Chads,” “heightpill,” or any other nonsense that these incels spew on looksmaxxing.org is true.

Most of these guys aren’t that bad looking and you should ignore the older couples where the guy just let himself go. I’ve noticed a lot of guys have a huge ego and thjnk they look better than every other dude they see when it’s just not true.

The standards for looks on this forum are also way too high. This is actually a cope if you think about it. There is a huge difference between 50% and 80% man but if you think everyone below 98% is the same, it lets the 50% man feel better.

There is a huge difference between HTN and MTN irl but people here pretend they’re the same so the MTNs feel better.

Also I don’t know what people are talking about. In an upper middle class part of a city most couples are fit good looking guys with fit good looking women.

Last edited:
Most of these guys aren’t that bad looking and you should ignore the older couples where the guy just let himself go. I’ve noticed a lot of guys have a huge ego and thjnk they look better than every other dude they see when it’s just not true.

The standards for looks on this forum are also way too high. This is actually a cope if you think about it. There is a huge difference between 50% and 80% man but if you think everyone below 98% is the same, it lets the 50% man feel better.

There is a huge difference between HTN and MTN irl but people here pretend they’re the same so the MTNs feel better.

The standards for looks on this forum is a reflection of real life.

If the average man on the street is “50%”, most women won’t settle for below 80%