I'm never going to get a girl I actually love

WhiteGoodman

WhiteGoodman

Contracted Autism
Even after getting the surgeries I need and doing all the softmaxxing I will never realistically get a girl I actually love and want to have a family with. I hate this stupid clown world. LDARing or just getting obsessed with a hobby is the only way to cope and not go completely insane.

TL;DR It's over for me. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16970
Or roping :feelswhy:. I dunno at this point. Life sucks and then you die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Darkstrand
There is always slaying boyo

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
There is always slaying boyo
As gay as it sounds I just want to be in love with a girl and marry her, have 2 sons. In today's climate this is impossible and ONS cannot replicate the feeling of marrying someone you love and having children together, imo.

I know this site cares more about slaying ofc so I'm the minority.

• Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale and selfmaxing
As gay as it sounds I just want to be in love with a girl and marry her, have 2 sons. In today's climate this is impossible and ONS cannot replicate the feeling of marrying someone you love and having children together, imo.

will never happen in 2022 sorry nigga

• +1
Reactions: frendly, WhiteGoodman and Sigmamale

Yeah having one attractive girl who genuinely loves and who will be a good mother of your family mogs slaying. However, the chances of you finding this girl are slim to none.

• +1
Try lowering your standards, a helpful cope.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Try lowering your standards, a helpful cope.
Sure, but people have rated me at least HTN-Chadlite here, I'm 6'3, blue eyes with a good background (fairly rich, etc.) So I feel like if times weren't so fucked I could have a girlfriend I genuinely loved and could have kids with, it just sucks I am stuck in this stupid day and age.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Sure, but people have rated me at least HTN-Chadlite here, I'm 6'3, blue eyes with a good background (fairly rich, etc.) So I feel like if times weren't so fucked I could have a girlfriend I genuinely loved and could have kids with, it just sucks I am stuck in this stupid day and age.
I was actually gonna feel sorry for you, then I read this. Fucking volcel go out and approach girls u pussy bitch

• JFL
welcome to the west

• +1