brotato78
Joined Apr 2th, 2022
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2025
- Posts
- 9,767
- Reputation
- 18,168
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ay, chill, bruh, you're about to get 75% of the active user base, angry, man.
Nigga shut upAy, chill, bruh, you're about to get 75% of the active user base, angry, man.
But the fries look just like real French fries, though…
Since so many users fit that description, I won't say there are all bad. Because there's some based, niggas rocking bitches at their profiles. But, however, it's not surprising to see low T behaviour from users that fit that archetype!
Blasain-K out well actually, nah, besides the point of the thread. Fuck you, @arthurfish! Where's my gift, rep, solution and follow for giving you a bible on how to properly walk? You fucked me over, nigga. I won't forget this!
ROnie coleman
What is y'all obbesion with the word "nga" on this forum ?Nigga shut up![]()
By the way you type I could tell you would froth at the mouth if some dude with a shiny custom like @pony quoted you!Nigga shut up![]()
It's just a filler word on this site pretty much. People use it like they use dude. But I'd still kill that stupid user, Yemen!What is y'all obbesion with the word "nga" on this forum ?
Don't know what's the matter, but I rep everything I seeBy the way, type I could tell you would froth at the mouth if some dude with a shiny custom like @pony quoted you!
So don't DNR me and tell me to shut up, you borderline inbred, IQ-less sissy tard! You can't even read a few sentences. I'm FUCKING pissed! @ilikefish @Erdafritnib , you just repped a closeted homosexual. I hope you are happy!
It's just a filler word on this site pretty much. People use it like they use dude. But I'd still kill that stupid user, Yemen!
Don't take this too seriously; you got to C with your eyes, though, C!
AgreeWhat is y'all obbesion with the word "nga" on this forum ?
Quoted me, but you didn't rep; you broke your own promise.Don't know what's the matter, but I rep everything I see
I'd mark as solution if I couldAy, chill, bruh, you're about to get 75% of the active user base, angry, man.
But the fries look just like real French fries, though…
Since so many users fit that description, I won't say there are all bad. Because there's some based, niggas rocking bitches at their profiles. But, however, it's not surprising to see low T behaviour from users that fit that archetype!
Blasain-K out well actually, nah, besides the point of the thread. Fuck you, @arthurfish! Where's my gift, rep, solution and follow for giving you a bible on how to properly walk? You fucked me over, nigga. I won't forget this!

I like ronnie colemanBy the way you type I could tell you would froth at the mouth if some dude with a shiny custom like @pony quoted you!
So don't DNR me and tell me to shut up, you borderline inbred, IQ-less sissy tard! You can't even read a few sentences. I'm FUCKING pissed! @ilikefish @Erdafritnib , you just repped a closeted homosexual. I hope you are happy!
It's just a filler word on this site pretty much. People use it like they use dude. But I'd still kill that stupid user, Yemen!
Don't take this too seriously; you got to C with your eyes, though, C!
have a follow too boahand follow
