"im not a faggot, im just someone with vip and a foid avi aesthetic"

brotato78

brotato78

Joined Apr 2th, 2022
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Posts
9,767
Reputation
18,168
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thinking_CEL, horseman, True Spaniard and 6 others
Ay, chill, bruh, you're about to get 75% of the active user base, angry, man.

But the fries look just like real French fries, though…

Since so many users fit that description, I won't say there are all bad. Because there's some based, niggas rocking bitches at their profiles. But, however, it's not surprising to see low T behaviour from users that fit that archetype!

Blasain-K out well actually, nah, besides the point of the thread. Fuck you, @arthurfish! Where's my gift, rep, solution and follow for giving you a bible on how to properly walk? You fucked me over, nigga. I won't forget this!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish, brotato78, horseman and 3 others
Ay, chill, bruh, you're about to get 75% of the active user base, angry, man.

But the fries look just like real French fries, though…

Since so many users fit that description, I won't say there are all bad. Because there's some based, niggas rocking bitches at their profiles. But, however, it's not surprising to see low T behaviour from users that fit that archetype!

Blasain-K out well actually, nah, besides the point of the thread. Fuck you, @arthurfish! Where's my gift, rep, solution and follow for giving you a bible on how to properly walk? You fucked me over, nigga. I won't forget this!
Nigga shut up:lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78, Erdafritnib, Blasian-K and 1 other person
More so if you have an anime avi
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78, Blasian-K and Erdafritnib
Nigga shut up:lul::lul::lul::lul:
By the way you type I could tell you would froth at the mouth if some dude with a shiny custom like @pony quoted you!

So don't DNR me and tell me to shut up, you borderline inbred, IQ-less sissy tard! You can't even read a few sentences. I'm FUCKING pissed! @ilikefish @Erdafritnib , you just repped a closeted homosexual. I hope you are happy!
What is y'all obbesion with the word "nga" on this forum ?
It's just a filler word on this site pretty much. People use it like they use dude. But I'd still kill that stupid user, Yemen!
Don't take this too seriously; you got to C with your eyes, though, C!
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, brotato78, pony and 1 other person

By the way, type I could tell you would froth at the mouth if some dude with a shiny custom like @pony quoted you!

So don't DNR me and tell me to shut up, you borderline inbred, IQ-less sissy tard! You can't even read a few sentences. I'm FUCKING pissed! @ilikefish @Erdafritnib , you just repped a closeted homosexual. I hope you are happy!

It's just a filler word on this site pretty much. People use it like they use dude. But I'd still kill that stupid user, Yemen!
Don't take this too seriously; you got to C with your eyes, though, C!
Don't know what's the matter, but I rep everything I see
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brotato78 and Blasian-K
Don't know what's the matter, but I rep everything I see
Quoted me, but you didn't rep; you broke your own promise.

And mess reping, I'll respect a nigga for giving me my incel dopamine points.

However, just mass repping threads without looking is kind of lame… I was just joking anyways, but…
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and Erdafritnib
so my avi isn’t a foid so that = not a faggot
 
  • JFL
Reactions: brotato78
Ay, chill, bruh, you're about to get 75% of the active user base, angry, man.

But the fries look just like real French fries, though…

Since so many users fit that description, I won't say there are all bad. Because there's some based, niggas rocking bitches at their profiles. But, however, it's not surprising to see low T behaviour from users that fit that archetype!

Blasain-K out well actually, nah, besides the point of the thread. Fuck you, @arthurfish! Where's my gift, rep, solution and follow for giving you a bible on how to properly walk? You fucked me over, nigga. I won't forget this!
I'd mark as solution if I could 🥺
 
By the way you type I could tell you would froth at the mouth if some dude with a shiny custom like @pony quoted you!

So don't DNR me and tell me to shut up, you borderline inbred, IQ-less sissy tard! You can't even read a few sentences. I'm FUCKING pissed! @ilikefish @Erdafritnib , you just repped a closeted homosexual. I hope you are happy!

It's just a filler word on this site pretty much. People use it like they use dude. But I'd still kill that stupid user, Yemen!
Don't take this too seriously; you got to C with your eyes, though, C!
I like ronnie coleman
 

Similar threads

hipletslayer11
Replies
3
Views
20
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
17
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
slaviccartfiend
Replies
3
Views
33
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
wt8zz
Replies
4
Views
38
MagicX
MagicX
IOD
Replies
4
Views
35
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top