Im not attracted to girls from my home country (UK) at all

D

Deleted member 42857

no longer blackpilled
90% are disgusting orange whores from the age of 13 i also hate UK accents on girls

impossible to looksmatch as every girl thinks they deserve Tommy fury

there are them alt emo girls but they are a minority

i love women from every where else in the world accept here

i don't think any woman here is deserving of me or a good life they just dont deserve it

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, SonOfDarkseid, Lucid and 1 other person
yeah i dont date british girls anymore either

im azn girl onry

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Zonar
let me guess ur like 14 and from fagtok?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, SonOfDarkseid, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
UK is absolute worse idc what anyone says. Ive experimented in other western countries like US, Canada and its not so bad. Are you young OP? Learn a language and getthefuckoutofhere.mp4

UK is absolute worse idc what anyone says. Ive experimented in other western countries like US, Canada and its not so bad. Are you young OP? Learn a language and getthefuckoutofhere.mp4
im convinced id slay in USA

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
im convinced id slay in USA
As long as it's not Jew York City where foods go to snag a millionaire banker nothing else is comparable to London.

90% are disgusting orange whores from the age of 13 i also hate UK accents on girls

i don't think any woman here is deserving of me or a good life they just dont deserve it
Really? Shame, me and my friends have been wanting to party at London for a long time, I have this very glamorized image of it and its nightlife in my head (probably cause of pop culture depictions instead of reality but still). I've seen those "10/10 in Bongland" memes but is it really that bad?

Really? Shame, me and my friends have been wanting to party at London for a long time, I have this very glamorized image of it and its nightlife in my head (probably cause of pop culture depictions instead of reality but still). I've seen those "10/10 in Bongland" memes but is it really that bad?
Are you going for actual tourist purposes or slaying/sex tourism? If the latter, forget about it. UK is hypergamy (and feminism which goes hand in hand) gone insane. There will be a large epidemic of single women in their late 20s and 30s who will not settle for MTNs. It's already happening JFL.

I have only been to 1 houseparty but not any clubs so idk

the thing about UK girls is the makeup they do actually makes them look worse so most are LTN-MTN while also being rude disgusting whores

the accents are actually disgusting on females and even worse when they are drunk actually makes me want to throw up especially Welsh and Scouse women

i dont really know much about city partys or clubs n that but i do know that every woman will be wearing an ugly colored luminescent dress and white girls will have painted themselves orange

also uk black girls are loud monkeys and not even worth it

I understand your pain since I'm in the uk

The emo alt girls here most the time ugly as well I hate the uk accent 90% of the time on women and the attractive uk women voices are rare asf they usually sound deep the orange tan is disgusting too

There's this one hot british girl who has pale skin and the most perfect body
I have been in a parasocial relationship with her since 2021