I’m not depressed i’m just sad

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

dttc.
i feel sad but i’m not depressed. emotions are weird, i’m just numb to everything depressing. there’s still times where i feel happy like when i get notifications on looksmax.org or when i take my golden retriever on a walk in my suburban neighborhood.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell, Mr. President, syract2 and 1 other person
sounds like depression to me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22124, EnglandBadman and 1 other person
Why are you sad?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
ur a chad don’t be sad

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and GabachoCopium
get sum bands, did lil pump teach u nothing?

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and GabachoCopium
Depression is bluepill cope for most tbh. Most people here would stop being depressed if they transformed into 6 PSL Chadlite prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Azrod and niqfan625
get sum bands, did lil pump teach u nothing?
lil pump was a low ihibib south floridan lean and molly addict mogger i wish i was just like him

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
Depression is bluepill cope for most tbh. Most people here would stop being depressed if they transformed into 6 PSL Chadlite prettyboy
why do niggas on here be saying corny ass shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
just start talking to people, you're still in high school
i got like one class where i’m actively talking to others, rest of my classes are just filled with NPCs so it’s pretty hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
my friend, we only live once and you are NT if your account is anything to base that off of. I imagine the only thing holding you back is introversion. Just say fuck it dude. We only live once and I'm high out of my mind in a library listening to Christmas music instead of studying for my calc test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and GabachoCopium
I acutally was NT at one point in time but I fell for the redpill and it actually ruined my life. I was isolated and alone, I even went to sleep at 6pm because I had nothing to be awake for. I was miserable and coped with philosophy and theology. The answer is to be retarded and not think at all. Life being retarded is way better than sentient

• +1
my friend, we only live once and you are NT if your account is anything to base that off of. I imagine the only thing holding you back is introversion. Just say fuck it dude. We only live once and I'm high out of my mind in a library listening to Christmas music instead of studying for my calc test
i think maybe my personality is NT but the way i behave isn’t, if that makes sense. it’s weird because i’m putting too much of my energy to my onetis insted of making friends which could be bad

• +1
I acutally was NT at one point in time but I fell for the redpill and it actually ruined my life. I was isolated and alone, I even went to sleep at 6pm because I had nothing to be awake for. I was miserable and coped with philosophy and theology. The answer is to be retarded and not think at all. Life being retarded is way better than sentient
i never fell for the redpill shit because i was always way too lazy to actually do what they told me to do

• +1
i think maybe my personality is NT but the way i behave isn’t, if that makes sense. it’s weird because i’m putting too much of my energy to my onetis insted of making friends which could be bad
Get friends you can pick up chicks later the mates are so much better, and I'm not even kidding

• +1
Yea I feel the same, atleast you actually have the chance to meet people tho unlike me

• +1
Get friends you can pick up chicks later the mates are so much better, and I'm not even kidding
i remeber i used to have friends before but they would always fuck me over and now i just feel like i don’t even want to befriend other guys because im worried they will snake me and fuck me over like all of my old homies, and i don’t want to slay and fuck random bitches all i want is to be in a relationship with a girl that i find attractive

• So Sad
i remeber i used to have friends before but they would always fuck me over and now i just feel like i don’t even want to befriend other guys because im worried they will snake me and fuck me over like all of my old homies, and i don’t want to slay and fuck random bitches all i want is to be in a relationship with a girl that i find attractive
join a boxing gym. men respect each other when they have fought before. once is not enough to create such a fear

• +1
yes true , but most of us dont have the money which is the reason. If we all had the money we would ascend easily

• +1
same , I have been betrayed and had a rope fuel experience my last term. Now im in a new school everyone still is making fun of me for mostly being aspie.

• +1
Get Vitamin D and Zinc.

• Hmm...