I'm not eating again until I'm 150lbs.

SLA

SLA

Ascension Date: 10/1/23
So after nearly a year of bullshitting myself and making almost no progress, I'm putting my fist down.

See this thread here: https://looksmax.org/threads/stormlitaquas-plan-for-ascension.2904/

or here: https://looksmax.org/threads/stormlitaqua-imagelog-rating-thread.7611/

where I said I would be 150lbs by April 1, 2019 at worst. Well, it didn't happen. And I'm around 180lbs now. So I'm cutting the bullshit where it stands. I keep fluctuating between 170 and 190, and I'm never gonna ascend at this rate.

I have decided to water fast until I'm 150lbs. That leaves my natural fluctuation between 140lbs and 160lbs, which makes me alot more likely to ascend. I will not eat a calorie until I'm 150lbs. Just water, 1 cup of black coffee daily, salts (K and Na) in the water, and a multivitamin. That's it.

At about 58 hours now. I'm going for gold. I will not fail. Will update periodically with progress.

image0.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
intermittent fasting, keto, OMAD, 2 days water fast a week.

exercise

weight loss = effort, you need to be willing to put that effort in.

cut sodium, sugar, carbs

no junk, fizzy drinks, alcohol.

water fasting will help improve your willpower

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 656 and BigBoy
^ LMFAO at that cope. He probably broke his fast after 6 hours. Fasting is simply the best way to lose weight, I literally ascended because of it. Longest fast for me was 7 days.

Try yohimbine in the morning, will give you some energy and help with fat loss.

Also caffeine 200mg + ephedrine 25mg + aspirin 80mg is good combination for fat loss and suppressing appetite.

and you can get all those things over the counter in the usa, no need for prescriptions or shady websites.

^ LMFAO at that cope. He probably broke his fast after 6 hours. Fasting is simply the best way to lose weight, I literally ascended because of it. Longest fast for me was 7 days.
my longest fast was 12 days, in what way am i coping, i fasted 2-3 days a week for 7 or so weeks when I was high body fat

It's about willpower, but not only.

You need to enjoy your diet, from now on you eat whatever you like as long as you hit your caloric deficit(the most important thing) 110g protein per day. You can eat unhealthy food, it doesn't matter. Make sure that you walk a lot during the day, dance whatever activity you like to do it will increase your NEAT(Non-exercise activity thermogenesis). Drink coffee without any sugar, milk (calories) in it as much as you like - there are no side effects and it will blunt hunger a little.

I literally tell you that you need to enjoy your diet if you want to diet for a long term. You MUST push through the first few days, because it will be literal hell, you will be changing from eating much to eating little, it's just not natural and your body must adjust itself. After those 4 days it should be a breeze - atleast a lot easier.

• +1
Reactions: SLA
not a pixel

image0.png

Triple digit hours without food now. I’m dedly srs about this.

Did u try vyvanse op

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
150 is pathetic for any man just lol

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty and pisslord
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pisslord and autistic_tendencies