Im not evil for watching Ramirez edits

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Gabriel Garko pilled
Im just a good boy trying to get a thrill from imaging myself as 6 foot plus bone mogger who killed people. Its the foids who have no respect for victims and fetishize him and build shrines of him and masturbate to him thinking his penis is coated with blood of his victims and he impregnates them and creates a devil mini ramirez Satanic spawn like Jack-Jack incredibles type soht

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, StalinCel, Deleted member 58285 and 5 others
@Vermilioncore @iam good boy

If you stop rambling about Ramirez in public irl you can escape the asylum

• JFL
Reactions: randomop, Sushifart, Deleted member 58285 and 4 others
Ur a sick fuck who needs to be put down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and (deleted member)
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Im just a good boy trying to get a thrill from imaging myself as 6 foot plus bone mogger who killed people. Its the foids who have no respect for victims and fetishize him and build shrines of him and masturbate to him thinking his penis is coated with blood of his victims and he impregnates them and creates a devil mini ramirez Satanic spawn like Jack-Jack incredibles type soht
Being a bone mogger serial killer 6feet height is different energy that can't be explained

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Imagine you got time machine and go back in time and rescue rameriz from jail and bring him to curryland

Would be such a nice duo

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Imagine you got time machine and go back in time and rescue rameriz from jail and bring him to curryland

Would be such a nice duo
my grandma will cloth and bathe him and he will become our trusted night watchman who guards us from kaala chor

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and iam good boy
my grandma will cloth and bathe him and he will become our trusted night watchman who guards us from kaala chor
Tell him not to rape grandma first

Mofoka has grandma raping addiction

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and BrahminBoss

My Richard Ramirez edit playlist

how do you add gifs in avi btw?

• JFL
Reactions: Rabbesol34, RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss