I’m not going down without a fight (1.5 year update)

D

Deleted member 4300

Iron
It's been a year since my last post and I want to make an update about what's changed since looksmaxxing.

Back then I was a skinny 150 lb virgin w/ a shitty ass haircut, acne, and a load of other flaws I won't bother listing out.

Here's the post I made a year ago when I was at my lowest: https://looksmax.org/threads/im-not-going-down-without-a-fight.283581/

After consuming a bunch of content I thought my odds of ascending were close to zero. I almost gave up entirely but made the decision to looksmax for a year first to see if things would change.

Now I'm in the position to say that decision completely transformed my life. Nothing I did was very extreme or any different, it was just the basic stuff that's always recommended here. But I did it obsessively and followed through on everything, everyday for a year straight.

Here were my softmaxxes:
  • Got rid of acne w/ accutane & a proper skincare routine
  • Built 25 lbs of muscle (now 175 lbs @ ~13% body fat)
  • Grew from 5'11 to 6 ft
  • 1 inch lifts to reach 6'1
  • Fin & min for hair loss prevention (mainly peace of mind)
  • Grew eyelashes with latisse & castor oil
  • Improved jaw width w/ falim
  • Trained neck
  • Whitened teeth
  • Went from shitty bowl cut (that my mom used to give me lmao) to tiktok hair
  • Stylemaxxed (clothes, accessories, ect.)
  • Tattoos
  • Mewing (face changed but idk if if it was mewing or late puberty)
  • Proper diet, sleep, & supplements for overall health
It took a year for it all to come together but once it did everything clicked. Idk my PSL (probably not super high tbh) but I'm gymmaxed with prettyboy appeal. I started going clubbing with friends in a nearby city and in the last 3 months I've slept with 8 girls. Most of them I met at the club. All of them approached first. If you want more on my experience clubbing, let me know and I might make a separate post about it. I still plan on doing a few more looksmaxxes but I'll save that for next year's update.

If you still haven't looksmaxxed yet, here's my advice:

Come here to absorb the info you need then gtfo and take action. This site will depress you if you look like shit. It should take less than a week to make a solid plan. Most of you already know what you need to do.

Good luck.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 8842, TeenAscender and 14 others
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 6764 and 3 others
dnr but gl gj

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6764
It's been a year since my last post and I want to make an update about what's changed since looksmaxxing.

Back then I was a skinny 150 lb virgin w/ a shitty ass haircut, acne, and a load of other flaws I won't bother listing out.

Here's the post I made a year ago when I was at my lowest: https://looksmax.org/threads/im-not-going-down-without-a-fight.283581/

After consuming a bunch of content I thought my odds of ascending were close to zero. I almost gave up entirely but made the decision to looksmax for a year first to see if things would change.

Now I'm in the position to say that decision completely transformed my life. Nothing I did was very extreme or any different, it was just the basic stuff that's always recommended here. But I did it obsessively and followed through on everything, everyday for a year straight.

Here were my softmaxxes:
  • Grew from 5'11 to 6 ft
  • Trained neck
  • Whitened teeth
  • Tattoos
It took a year for it all to come together but once it did everything clicked. Idk my PSL (probably not super high tbh) but I'm gymmaxed with prettyboy appeal. I started going clubbing with friends in a nearby city and in the last 3 months I've slept with 8 girls. Most of them I met at the club. All of them approached first. If you want more on my experience clubbing, let me know and I might make a separate post about it. I still plan on doing a few more looksmaxxes but I'll save that for next year's update.

Come here to absorb the info you need then gtfo and take action. This site will depress you if you look like shit. It should take less than a week to make a solid plan. Most of you already know what you need to do.

Good luck.
Mirin.

As allways. To the people who actually practoce the good habits of looksmaxxing.

I thought i would see 2 pics of the before-after, but all i saw was a wall of text that i didn't read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729, zharupodrugu and 2 others

Here were my softmaxxes:
  • Grew from 5'11 to 6 ft
  • Trained neck
  • Whitened teeth
  • Tattoos

Good luck.
If u wanna get taller

Take aromaisn and hgh and igf1,would barely cost 100$ per month, take it for 1-2 years and u would grow 3-4 inches per year,6-8 inches in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

Here were my softmaxxes:
  • Grew from 5'11 to 6 ft
  • Trained neck
  • Whitened teeth
  • Tattoos

Good luck.
amazing story dude, I am mirin hard omg :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4300
btw can I @ in my next thread? ( it's gonna be kinda similar to yours 1,5 years ago one but more technical ;) )

post your club experiences

cool story bro

@WhiteLies check dms

If your base is good enough to ascend by softmaxxing you were just acting like a loser, you didn't have any real problems

Would you recommand Latisse? I think long eye lashes is such a mogger trait.

• +1
Reactions: raystar66
any side effects from fin?

watery semen? libido? erection quality?

howd u grow are you under 18?

I like your spirit, OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4300
It’s Russian roulette
yep it indeed is. from the 1-2% the jewish study claims is easily 50-60%.

im doing my own statistics thats why i ask everyone about sides

Would you recommand Latisse? I think long eye lashes is such a mogger trait.
Yeah I saw pretty huge results within the first month. I took it consistently for 3 months and then switched to just castor oil once they stopped growing. I haven’t noticed any regression from stopping
howd u grow are you under 18?
I grew an inch from 19-20. Aside from hitting puberty late, I didn’t do anything. Just lucked out I guess.
any side effects from fin?

watery semen? libido? erection quality?
None of those. I was on fin, min, & accutane at the same time and only experienced dry lips from the accutane which went away after the course.
If your base is good enough to ascend by softmaxxing you were just acting like a loser, you didn't have any real problems
That’s true. But if I didn’t make these changes I’d still be a virgin. Back then I thought my base was shit and I had no potential but I’m glad I was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and buflek