• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ...

๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น

Klasik01

Klasik01

Melody saw my cock
Yes I'm dating someone that likes me in my dreams, today I dreamed with her again but in a different dream.

At the end of the class we were walking with the boyz and I found her again, she is probably 23 yr old 5'6 skinny and has a cute face she was happy to see me again and I lifemogged the girls that were around me in the group of boyz because they knew I was getting dates with a better looking foid, we had our first date like 3 weeks ago.

So I'm not KHHV in dreams atleast, I got a girl that likes me (lifefuel) but I forgot to ask her name. My mind is trying to stop me from having suicidal thoughts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, the_nextDavidLaid, aber and 4 others
Bump
Sad Girl Sadness GIF

Thread '๐—š๐˜‚๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ˜' https://looksmax.org/threads/guys-i-had-a-date-with-a-girl.1027147/ First part

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, mirrormogger and northern mogger
this is extremely sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Manana, dopaminebeyondfried and 6 others
this is extremely sad.
u know u cooked when u starting to make stories and fantasties about girls in ur dream
life isnt fair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, MoggerGaston, ambi and 2 others
u know u cooked when u starting to make stories and fantasties about girls in ur dream
life isnt fair
jfl that this forum is called looksmax but subhuman KHHVs just rot in offtopic instead of doing anything about themselves

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
jfl that this forum is called looksmax but subhuman KHHVs just rot in offtopic instead of doing anything about themselves
Hahaha I still go to the gym, stay on diet and take supplements but seems like surgery is the only option for me. Offtopic is good for sharing our life experiences.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, mirrormogger and xuzky
@Magnum Opus

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
mirin' hard

gf in ur dream mogs IRL girls tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger and Klasik01
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and MoggerGaston
i have similar dreams myself

Sounds like npc talk to me. What makes you think this guy hasn't tried/isn't trying. Maybe his best wasn't good enough, and now he has to cope in his dreams.

There was a blackpill youtuber that put it best. The danger of looksmaxxing is finding out that all of that investment only got you your original looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, HTN_Mentalcel and Klasik01
Sounds like npc talk to me. What makes you think this guy hasn't tried/isn't trying. Maybe his best wasn't good enough, and now he has to cope in his dreams.

There was a blackpill youtuber that put it best. The danger of looksmaxxing is finding out that all of that investment only got you your original looksmatch.
fair enough

fair enough
I'm currently going through that right now. I aspired to be chad, but none of that skincare/style/gym got me even close to that goal. Bluepillers will deny I tried hard enough. But there was a post here that really resonated with me: There are no more flaws. The scientific blackpill has an article about how we are mostly perceived for factors that are outside of our control. What's the point of this fucking life JFL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel

Bluepill is everywhere on this forum, i look at old threads and its not nearly as bad as it is now.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I'm currently going through that right now. I aspired to be chad, but none of that skincare/style/gym got me even close to that goal. Bluepillers will deny I tried hard enough. But there was a post here that really resonated with me: There are no more flaws. The scientific blackpill has an article about how we are mostly perceived for factors that are outside of our control. What's the point of this fucking life JFL.
Can you link the scientific article
Wdym by no flaws

• +1
Reactions: aber
Can you link the scientific article
Wdym by no flaws
I mean that there is nothing I can work on that will significantly increase my SMV.

Jonason, P. K., Raulston, T., & Rotolo, A. (2012). More than just a pretty face and a hot body: Multiple cues in mate-choice. The Journal of Social Psychology, 152(2), 174โ€“184. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224545.2011.586654

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Bluepill is everywhere on this forum, i look at old threads and its not nearly as bad as it is now.
Way too many copers here, that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yeah ngl my response was bluepilled asf, its all genetic determination. Its either your fate to slay or to be a rotting truecel from the moment you are conceived. Trying to ascend is a pipedream for most because you will need to spend 20-70k just to become a normie if you're truecel JFL whilst some can just get buccal fat removal and grow eyebrows and theyre chadlite lol. This world is brutal

and if youre a high inhib aspie its even more over atp

yeah ngl my response was bluepilled asf, its all genetic determination. Its either your fate to slay or to be a rotting truecel from the moment you are conceived. Trying to ascend is a pipedream for most because you will need to spend 20-70k just to become a normie if you're truecel JFL whilst some can just get buccal fat removal and grow eyebrows and theyre chadlite lol. This world is brutal
That's if you get lucky with those surgeries. Way higher chance of you getting botched or looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
That's if you get lucky with those surgeries. Way higher chance of you getting botched or looking uncanny.
yeah haha its over for cheapskatecels who go to brazil and get buttfucked by some autistic surgeon

and if youre a high inhib aspie its even more over atp
Honestly I'd argue the two are correlated. At the very least, your personality is perceived better or worse based on your looks. Water of course, but there is scientific basis for this:

G. L. Lorenzo, J. C. Biesanz, L. J. Human. What Is Beautiful Is Good and More Accurately Understood: Physical Attractiveness and Accuracy in First Impressions of Personality. Psychological Science, 2010; 21 (12): 1777 DOI: 10.1177/0956797610388048. [Abstract].

like i said to you earlier though you didnโ€™t try hard enough if you didnโ€™t get surgeries as someone living in a first world country

Honestly I'd argue the two are correlated. At the very least, your personality is perceived better or worse based on your looks. Water of course, but there is scientific basis for this:

G. L. Lorenzo, J. C. Biesanz, L. J. Human. What Is Beautiful Is Good and More Accurately Understood: Physical Attractiveness and Accuracy in First Impressions of Personality. Psychological Science, 2010; 21 (12): 1777 DOI: 10.1177/0956797610388048. [Abstract].
obviously, a truecel jestermaxxer will be seen as a fagtard and a psl 6.5 prettyboy jestermaxxer will be seen as so funny and all the girls will laugh