I’m not muscular enough for my age (Over)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Natty bodybuilding is a joke
I am 19 and have been training consistently for the last 2 years and made minimal progress. My routine is perfect so could it really be a hormonal problem? I really don’t think so I don’t feel like my T levels dip.

When I was in HS, my locker room was full off shredded zoomers (14-16) with big arms and perfect v shaped torsos even though they looked like twinks facially.

It’s fucking jova man, take this for example: (Left is 17 and right is 16)

IMG 8427

And wtf even is this??

IMG 8428

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy, 5'7 zoomer, coisbhai and 3 others
@Debetro @forevergymcelling @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @PseudoMaxxer

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy, Manletmachine and St.TikTokcel
theyre all fake natties, genuinely will have disfunctioning dicks by the time theyre 20

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, Bonesbonesbonesbone, fuse and 1 other person
Ova. Im 18 next month and 79kg which is shit 😭. Trying to get to 95-96kg

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
This is natty, don't give up

Give up

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, coisbhai and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy and laaoo
Yep as if any man can achieve that

“Just take your creatine, protein shakes, fo nofap and cold showers bro”:feelsgah:
Honestly if you are not tall with good bone structure I barely see the point to even try. Some were born to be hero warriors, some to be submissive not well-built peasants. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and flippasav
Im 6’3 and mostly torso. Wide shoulders too. But highish bodyfat so even more over 😭
Brutal to look aesthetic you must have a small torso and huge arms
(Which in this case this is something I don’t have, but pretty close)

• +1
Reactions: plukee
u cant be aesthethic without some kind of PED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and flippasav
Honestly if you are not tall with good bone structure I barely see the point to even try. Some were born to be hero warriors, some to be submissive not well-built peasants. It is what it is.
Tbh, lift weights at 5’8 to look like a ghremlin.
Having big traps as a manlet makes me look ridiculous too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Debetro
Tru high protein, moderate fat, zero/low carbs AND PEDs = ZEUS MODE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Debetro, n9wiff and 1 other person
Imo what makes a good natural physique actually look good is : frame (shoulder width/clavicle width and scapula positioning and a small narrow pelvis+ large ribcage) + bone size (wrist size, ankle size, and overall anthropology) and height. Without all 3 of these criteria you won’t look very impressive for a natural.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and n9wiff
Imo what makes a good natural physique actually look good is : frame (shoulder width/clavicle width and scapula positioning and a small narrow pelvis+ large ribcage) + bone size (wrist size, ankle size, and overall anthropology) and height. Without all 3 of these criteria you won’t look very impressive for a natural. (Bonus is very good muscle insertions).

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Imo what makes a good natural physique actually look good is : frame (shoulder width/clavicle width and scapula positioning and a small narrow pelvis+ large ribcage) + bone size (wrist size, ankle size, and overall anthropology) and height. Without all 3 of these criteria you won’t look very impressive for a natural.
Sometimes good muscle insertions can carry a physique with small frame

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Sometimes good muscle insertions can carry a physique with small frame
Yup but to truly mog a roided guy with average frame, etc. then you need all 4, to beat them all raw.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Brutal to look aesthetic you must have a small torso and huge arms
(Which in this case this is something I don’t have, but pretty close)
Nah I think long torso is more aesthetic cause look at jeff seid and david laid. My waist is small got a decent v shape

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and flippasav
Nah I think long torso is more aesthetic cause look at jeff seid and david laid. My waist is small got a decent v shape
More aesthetic in pictures with your shirt off maybe, but female gaze is short torso. Longer legs make you look taller and long torso requires more muscle to fill out.

Natty bodybuilding doesn't exist. All so-called "natty" influencers are on steroids.

unrealistic expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back