im not one of yall.

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
Im not a fucking loser like people on this forum are. don't put me on the same level as you when ur talking to me i have a social life im just here to improve myself and im going to do all softmaxxes possible im going to become the best version of myself yall js rot in this shit. im mainly not attractive because of my 25kg overweight but thats all. i'm not a genetical disaster like you are i have friends irl i talk to people i go outside i just have to lose weight and even while being this fucking fat i don't look like a fucking subhuman im fucking mad niggas talking to me "haha boyo it's so over for us" who is us? i'm not like u.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pesho, liberiangrimreaper, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
Most people on this forum are soy normie fakecels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, likenesss, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
No one asked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, DelonLover1999, itzyaboyJJ and 7 others
nigga watched hamza for the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tranifani, Deleted member 65033, Zikel_Nut and 6 others
hahaha buddy boyo
I remember this phase
'I'm not one of yall' cope

Soon you will understand
You're here for a reason
All your life choices led to you here
It's not an accident that you're here

So don't cope with this
You're just like 'us'
Otherwise you wouldn't register here in the first place

So stop the cope, and now focus on what you can change
It only depends on you, how your life will progress from here

You can make your life worth living still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, itzyaboyJJ, mike21 and 4 others
hahaha buddy boyo
I remember this phase
'I'm not one of yall' cope

Soon you will understand
You're here for a reason
All your life choices led to you here
It's not an accident that you're here

So don't cope with this
You're just like 'us'
Otherwise you wouldn't register here in the first place

So stop the cope, and now focus on what you can change
It only depends on you, how your life will progress from here

You can make your life worth living still
it's not cope i won't be here forever. give me one year my journey starts after i do a buzzcut today and from that point forward i will surpass all of you retarded faggots that think they are on my level my bones will even grow more i will get more height and then i'll fucking cuck every guy i meet that has a gf shit ill do all the cope things ill smash my bones ill fucking pull everything i can pull i will be a living robot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, itzyaboyJJ, Mog3D and 1 other person
it's not cope i won't be here forever. give me one year my journey starts after i do a buzzcut today and from that point forward i will surpass all of you retarded faggots that think they are on my level my bones will even grow more i will get more height and then i'll fucking cuck every guy i meet that has a gf
I wish you good luck buddy
Who am I to break your dreams

@Madridista

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, greycel, Mog3D and 1 other person
Bro is fucking fat and talking about not being like us, yea half the people here have abs and shit. Fucking fat loser control yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, itzyaboyJJ, Suimaxxer and 2 others
25kg overweight HAHHAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Mog3D
Also OP:

IMG 4003

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, mike21, Suimaxxer and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and timid
I wish you good luck buddy
Who am I to break your dreams

@Madridista
I'll do everything i can do if it doesn't work out i'll just kill myself

• +1
Reactions: descension
it's not cope i won't be here forever. give me one year my journey starts after i do a buzzcut today and from that point forward i will surpass all of you retarded faggots that think they are on my level my bones will even grow more i will get more height and then i'll fucking cuck every guy i meet that has a gf shit ill do all the cope things ill smash my bones ill fucking pull everything i can pull i will be a living robot

I wish you success in your journey and everything you strive for. May you be humbled by life and have a less inflated ego. Being at the top doesn't require you to look down on unfortunate people who had neither the potential nor the opportunities that you have. It's true that some of us have been in your shoes and learned the hard way that we're not as great as we once thought. Maybe that's your case, so don't celebrate victory before you make it.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I wish you success in your journey and everything you strive for. May you be humbled by life and have a less inflated ego. Being at the top doesn't require you to look down on unfortunate people who had neither the potential nor the opportunities that you have. It's true that some of us have been in your shoes and learned the hard way that we're not as great as we once thought. Maybe that's your case, so don't celebrate victory before you make it.
ok young sheldon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and greycel
25kg over my bones you're prob not fat where are ur bones?
from your pics I'm not seeing anything that impressive bro.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
if i do this with an mentality that i possibly can fail i won't reach my full potential. i'm not looking down at you im simply just mad at myself that i didn't reach my full potential yet i mean im already 16 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
25kg overweight is obesity JFLL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, sickdawgie and Autismcel
Unfortunately, yes. Being a nerd damages my social reputation. I am working on it.
I fucking knew it! just dont be a twink tho with shitty clothing styles and ur ok nerds are cool just don't be a typical diary of a wimpy kid looking nerd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
Thats how I felt in the beginning of 2023 then i had to commit to rotting. Only natural cuz my friend group and family betrayed me in the last years, plus my brain is rotting more from drugs and psl

Thats how I felt in the beginning of 2023 then i had to commit to rotting. Only natural cuz my friend group and family betrayed me in the last years, plus my brain is rotting more from drugs and psl
im 16 if i don't look good till im 18 ill simply just start roiding its never over unless you say it is

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
im 16 if i don't look good till im 18 ill simply just start roiding its never over unless you say it is
Ngl if ur in here before 18 thats already brutal, u dont need to know anything here yet until ur 18+

if i do this with an mentality that i possibly can fail i won't reach my full potential. i'm not looking down at you im simply just mad at myself that i didn't reach my full potential yet i mean im already 16 years old
16 years old? Do you have an idea how young that is? I turn 22 this Sunday and I feel quite old. You have a lot of time, though it's true you have to start now. Spend time reading threads about flaws that you want to fix (leanmaxing, skinmaxing, gymmaxing, etc.), then embark on your self-improvement journey. You'll be an attractive 18-year-old. That should be your goal. And you'll make it, brother!

25kg overweight is obesity JFLL :lul::lul::lul::lul:
im fucking happy that im obese nigga that just means that i still have hope cuz leanmaxxing is the best possible softmaxx out there

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Ngl if ur in here before 18 thats already brutal, u dont need to know anything here yet until ur 18+
i mean u can do every softmaxx with 16 years and i think some things don't even work after 16 like heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Your future ltb gf will cheat on you.
And I pray for those days

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
the only way i'll know im not one of yall is after i do a tiktok thirst trap and girls comment thirsting over me bhai
do it now they love being groomed by obese cucks subhuman typa game

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
do it now they love being groomed by obese cucks subhuman typa game
the post i did is old i already lost 5kg i have a decent above average eye area im just waiting till my real lower third will show his true colors and after im fully softmaxxed ill do an thirst trap i wish you the best boyo i hope you'll strive and hunt ur goals

• Love it

the post i did is old i already lost 5kg i have a decent above average eye area im just waiting till my real lower third will show his true colors and after im fully softmaxxed ill do an thirst trap i wish you the best boyo i hope you'll strive and hunt ur goals
thanks bhai watch that ego tho nigger i mean im narcy af but like i know my limits nigger

thanks bhai watch that ego tho nigger i mean im narcy af but like i know my limits nigger
shit ik im narcy as shit and my ego is insane that's why i want to improve myself so my ego can match my looks or i'll be alone my entire life with this terrible personality

• Love it
shit ik im narcy as shit and my ego is insane that's why i want to improve myself so my ego can match my looks or i'll be alone my entire life with this terrible personality
follow me bhai a new surge of motivation has possesed my 5'7 body. I will surpass you nigger. Ill fuck and make them write your name on them:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Im not a fucking loser like people on this forum are. don't put me on the same level as you when ur talking to me i have a social life im just here to improve myself and im going to do all softmaxxes possible im going to become the best version of myself yall js rot in this shit. im mainly not attractive because of my 25kg overweight but thats all. i'm not a genetical disaster like you are i have friends irl i talk to people i go outside i just have to lose weight and even while being this fucking fat i don't look like a fucking subhuman im fucking mad niggas talking to me "haha boyo it's so over for us" who is us? i'm not like u.
same